Julie Friedman Steele
|Julie Friedman Steele|
|File:Julielofton picture.jpg |
|Born||Julie Elise Friedman|
Chicago, Illinois, United States
|Julie Lofton, Julie Friedman Steele|
Julie Friedman is Chairman of the Board of the World Future Society,[not in citation given] as well as CEO and founder of The 3D Printer Experience. Julie is also the Primary Contributor to Encyclopædia Britannica's "3D Printing: Year in Review 2013".[not in citation given]
The 3D Printer Experience
Friedman is CEO of The Meta Space, a Chicago-based Social Enterprise Platform that owns The 3D Printer Experience, a retail store for 3D Printers located in Downtown Chicago's River North and a 2013 nominee for The Chicago Innovation Awards,[not in citation given]
- MacArthur, Kate. "Chicago innovators: Gifts that won't disrupt your budget". Chicago Tribune. Chicano Tribune. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- Friedman Steele, Julie (2013). "Primary Contributor". 3D Printing: Year In Review 2013. http://www.britannica.com/: Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on September 13, 2013. Retrieved 2013-09-02. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Thomas, Mike (June 3, 2013). "From Sci-fi to Reality: 3-D Printing Arrives in Chicago". Chicago Sun-Times. Chicago, IL, USA. p. 20. Retrieved September 2, 2013.
As part of the Chicago family that owns Friedman Properties Ltd. — one of the city's most successful real estate development firms, with a River North-based empire that encompasses millions of prime square feet
- Encyclopædia Britannica's 3D-Printing-Year-In-Review-2013
- Chicago 3D Printing Shop Opens for Business
- How a 3D-printed Pistol is Changing Gun Regulation
- From Sci-fi to Reality: 3-D Printing Arrives in Chicago
- 3-D Printer Firms Experiment with Retail
- New Media in a Factual World
- Julie Lofton on IMDb
- Best Friend Forgotten on IMDb Search this movie on
- Daily Variety
This article "Julie Friedman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Julie Friedman. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.