|Full name||Justin "Steve" Collins|
|Position||Fullback, Wing, Centre|
Justin "Steve" Collins is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who played in the 1990s and 2000s. He played at club level for Canberra Raiders, Parramatta Eels, Featherstone Rovers (Heritage № 766), Gateshead Thunder and Hull F.C. (Heritage №) during 2000s Super League V, as a fullback, wing, or centre.
First Division Grand Final appearances
Justin "Steve" Collins played fullback, and scored a try in Featherstone Rovers' 22–24 defeat by Wakefield Trinity in the 1998 First Division Grand Final at McAlpine Stadium, Huddersfield on 26 September 1998.
Justin "Steve" Collins was transferred from Parramatta Eels to Featherstone Rovers, signed by Steve Simms, Justin Collins made his début for Featherstone Rovers on Sunday 1 February 1998, and he played his last match for Featherstone Rovers during the 1998–season.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Stats → Past Players → C at hullfc.com". hullfc.com. 31 December 2017. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "First Division Grand Final – 1998 – A Night To Remember!". Great Players – Great Games. 31 December 2011. Archived from the original on 25 July 2008. Retrieved 1 January 2012. Unknown parameter
- (archived by web.archive.org) Stats → Past Players → C at hullfc.com
- (archived by web.archive.org) Statistics at hullfc.com
- Search for "Justin Collins" at britishnewspaperarchive.co.uk
- Search for "Steve Collins" at britishnewspaperarchive.co.uk
This article "Justin Collins" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Justin Collins. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.