Justin Hunter (born 24 February 1994) is an American sprinter who earned 2 NCAA Division All-American honors. Hunter set collegiate records in 200 metres with 21.11 and 400 metres with 47.33 and was the first of Virginia Union's track and field athletes to qualify and compete in the Senior USA Indoor National Track and Field Championships 
Hunter was an 2-time NCAA Division 2 All-American (recognized by U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association) and 6-time all-conference sprinter.
Virginia Union University
Hunter is a two-time All-American and six-time NCAA DII All-Region honoree.
|Year||CIAA Indoor||NCAA Division II National Indoor Track and Field Championships||CIAA Outdoor||NCAA Division II National Outdoor Track and Field Championships|
Justin Hunter worked a season as a Volunteer Assistant Coach with the Virginia Commonwealth University's Track and field team in 2018–2019. After his collegiate sprinting career, Hunter worked with the VCU's sprints.
USA Track and Field National Championships
|2013||USA Outdoor Junior Track and Field Championships||Des Moines, Iowa||DNS||100 meters||DNS|
|2018||USA Indoor Track and Field Championships||Albuquerque||21st||60 meters||6.87|
- "Hunter to Compete at USA Nationals". www.theciaa.com. CIAA. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
- "VUU's Justin Hunter". Richmond Free Press. Richmond Free Press. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
- "All-American". www.usatfccca.org. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
- "NCAA DII All-Region Honorees". Retrieved 31 March 2019.
- "TFRRS | Justin Hunter (Virginia Union)". www.tfrrs.org. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
- "2013 USA Junior Outdoor Track and field Championships 100 meters".
- 2018 USA Indoor Track and Field Championships Results
- "Jstin Hunter IAAF profile". www.iaaf.org. IAAF. Retrieved 31 March 2019.
This article "Justin Hunter" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Justin Hunter. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.