|Branding||Fox Sports Radio 1650AM|
|Slogan||"Flagstaff's only sports talk radio station"|
|First air date||22 November 2004|
|Affiliations||Fox Sports Radio|
Search KBXZ on Amazon.
Fox Sports Radio 1650, sometimes called by the unofficial name KBXZ, is an unlicensed AM broadcasting station in Flagstaff, Arizona. It run sports talk programming as an affiliate of Fox Sports Radio. It is also carried on Suddenlink cable television in Flagstaff.
- "Quick Reads". Navajo-Hopi Observer (online ed.). Flagstaff, Arizona. 2004-11-24. Retrieved 2019-02-23.
- Not in the list of FCC-licensed AM stations within 100 kilometers of Flagstaff, Arizona as of 2019-02-23
- "Fox Sports Radio 1650". Retrieved 2019-02-23.
- See, for example, listing as "KBXZ-AM" at Ed, Black (2018-01-01). "Where You Can Hear The Dan Patrick Show". Premiere Networks, Inc. Retrieved 2019-02-23.
- "Channel Lineup: Flagstaff, AZ" (PDF). St. Louis, Missouri: Suddenlink Communications. 2017-05-17. Retrieved 2019-02-23.
- https://www.suddenlink.com/tvlineup with ZIP Code 86001. Retrieved 2019-02-23.
- "Statewide network to carry ASU football this fall" (Press release). Arizona State University. 2009-08-25. Retrieved 2019-02-23.
- "Sun Devil Radio Network". Sidearm Aports. 2018-09-13. Retrieved 2019-02-23.
|This article about a radio station in Arizona is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "KBXZ" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:KBXZ. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.