Type of site
|Available in||English, French|
|Headquarters||Bamenda, North-west, |
|Founder(s)||Alondi Commanda (CEO & founder)|
|Alexa rank||32,532 (September 2018)[update]|
Kamerpower, is a Cameroonian web based informative Educational (platform, providing educational resources such as past question to various past educational examinations in Cameroon. Education in Cameroon have been in need of some basic information and resources that has to be readily available online for everyone. Kamerpower is ranked on Top startups in Cameroon  according to Startupranking  It also provide job listing to job seekers) with headquarters in Bamenda, Mile 2 Nkwen, Northwest region of Cameroon . The company was founded in 2014 by Alondi Commanda (founder and CEO).
Founders and Ownership[edit | edit source]
Kamerpower was founded December 22, 2014 by:
- Alondi Commanda, CEO & Founder
Open source projects[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Kamerpower.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved September 28, 2018.
- "Cameroon Top Startups - Kamerpower". Retrieved 2018-09-28.
- "Startup Ranking: Find the top and new startups worldwide". Retrieved 2018-09-28.
- "About Kamerpower". Retrieved 2018-09-28.
- "Le meilleur endroit pour tous: emploi, concours". Startupranking. Retrieved 2018-09-28.
- "About Alondi Commanda". Retrieved 2018-09-28.
- "The world's leading software development platform · GitHub". Retrieved 2018-09-28.
- "shortcode based Lightweight WordPress plugin that creates custom login and registration forms". 2016-09-02. Retrieved 2018-09-28.
This article "Kamerpower" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kamerpower. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.