Fashion Journalist · Fashion Expert · Commentator & Publicist
|🏢 Organization||Kay Flawless|
Karine Laudort is a French Fashion Journalist, commentator, and PR consultant. Starting her career working in the financial sector before developing her own PR agency in 2008, Kay Flawless. In April 2020, Laudort transitioned Kay Flawless into a digital agency, offering services ranging from graphic design to social media management, digital marketing to PR strategy. Since its re-launch, Laudort has also announced her new personal lifestyle blog, Keeping Up with Kay Flawless.
Life and career
1997–2008: Graduation and early career
In 1997, Karine Laudort began her studies at the Burgundy School of Business in Dijon, specialising in international business, trade and commerce. After moving to Manchester in 2001, Laudort began her initial career providing accounting and banking services for businesses; specifically for companies such as IBM, Barclays and Michelin.  Following her growth in the financial sector, Laudort moved to London to pursue her personal interest in fashion by creating her agency, Kay Flawless, in 2008.
Whilst running Kay Flawless PR and continuing her career in the financial sector until 2013, Laudort began writing for Diva Scribe magazine in 2013, covering topics such as fashion, politics, lifestyle and entertainment. Her role at Diva Scribe reached a peak towards the end of 2013, where she left her role as Senior Features Editor.
After her time at Diva Scribe, Laudort began writing for online magazine Naija Living in 2014, a newly launched Afro-British magazine. Publishing articles on fashion, beauty and lifestyle, as well as creative directing for the magazine’s photo shoots.
Carrying her journalistic work into 2015, Laudort became Editor-In-Chief for Glam Africa Magazine. She also began providing fashion commentary for BET, Sky News and BBC News France in the same year. Ending her role at Glam Africa Magazine in 2016 before starting a longer-term position for another Wales based publication, Style of the City, whilst remaining based in London.
2016–2020: Fashion commentary
With her new role as Fashion Director at Style of the City, Laudort was in charge of editing and curating the fashion content of the magazine’s print issues.  During this time, Laudort also wrote commentary for outlets such as Daily Mail, Metro and Cosmopolitan. Following this, Laudort later became the Head of Digital content in 2019, where she regularly published articles on fashion, beauty, food and lifestyle. Her role at Style of the City ended in March 2020, right before the re-launch of her own agency, Kay Flawless.
March 2020–present: Kay Flawless and blog
Focusing on the digital re-launch her agency Kay Flawless and raising her online presence through the launch of her new blog, Keeping Up With Kay Flawless.
Offering services such as digital marketing, graphic design, social media management, influencer management and web design specialising in Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle and Entertainment. Kay Flawless has recently attracted new clients, such as Emelle Smith from the popular television programme, The Circle aired in recent years on Channel 4. Other talents include VM The Model and Julio Teko.
Keeping Up With Kay Flawless
The launch of Laudort's new blog, Keeping Up with Kay Flawless, described as a “platform which aims to help readers in keeping up with the latest trends in fashion, lifestyle (travel, food & tech), business and latest hottest news”.
- Laudort, Karine. "Karine Laudort Experience". Linkedin. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- Tropics Magazine. "Karine Laudort". Issuu. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- "Naija Living". Issuu. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- "Glam Africa Editor-In-Chief". Fashion Monitor. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- "Style in the City Appoints Head of Digital Content". Fashion Insight. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- Brennan, Soifra. "Revealed: Why Meghan has made dresses with POCKETS a staple of her wardrobe - and it's all about subtly championing her feminist principles". Daily Mail. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- Johnston, Harriet. "Royally grateful! Kate Middleton sent a personal thank you note to designer who created one of her Pakistan tour outfits". Daily Mail. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- Richardson, Hayley. "Thrifty Carrie Symonds is making 'safe' fashion choices while boyfriend Boris Johnson is under scrutiny, a stylist claims - after she re-wears two 'classic' high street dresses in a week". Daily Mail. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- Brennan, Siofra. "Recycling royals! How Kate and William love to repeat the same looks they have BOTH worn on previous joint engagements". Daily Mail. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- Lewis, Rebecca. "Sexual harassment allegations against Ryan Seacrest place Oscars hopefuls in a tricky situation". Metro. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- Bonner, Mehera. "There's a Super Specific Reason Why the Royals Are Constantly Re-Wearing Their Shoes Fascinating". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- "Emelle Smith Signs To Kay Flawless PR". Influencer Intelligence. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- "About". Keeping Up With Kay Flawless. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
This article "Karine Laudort" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Karine Laudort. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.