Karl Axel Lind
|Karl Axel Lind|
|Born||26 February 1946|
Västerbotten, Sweden, SE
|💀Died||5 September 2012 (aged 66)|
Stockholm, Sweden, SE5 September 2012 (aged 66)
Karl Axel Lind (26 February 1946 – 5 September 2012) was a Swedish reflexologist. He was the originator of full-body reflexology.
Unfortunately, most of Karl Axel Linds writings and drawings were only distributed to his students as teaching material. These materials do not stand as independent work, but were tightly tied to his oral presentation of it. The only written sources for his teaching are the writings of people who were authorized by him to teach his system. These include Anna-Kaarina Lind, Siv E Harestad and Arve Fahlvik.
Other known writings are in the Finnish language:
Vyöhyketerapia ja refleksologia terveyden tukena. 2001, Tampere Finland, Cityoffset OY.
Vyöhyketerapia ja refleksologia koliikkivauvan hoid on tukena. 2008, Tampere Finland, Kopio Niini.
Karl Axel Lind gave speeches on the following occasions:
Third European Conference of Reflexology, Tampere, Finland, 1998. Organized by Reflexology in Europe Network.
AGM of Norske Naturterapeuters Hovedorganisasjon, Stavanger, Norway, 2004.
He received honorary membership in Norske Naturterapeuters Hovedorganisasjon.
- "Grundare Karl-Axel Lind". (Swedish)
- "karl-axel lind".
- Lind, Anna-Kaarina (2009). Reflexology and Infantile Colic: A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents and Nurses. MedikaNOVA Oy. Search this book on
- Harestad, Siv E (2012). Cutting the Cords. Summertime Publishing. Search this book on
- Fahlvik, Arve (2013). Notes on full-body reflexology.
|url=(help) Search this book on
- Niskanen, Annukka; Palviainen, Annukka (2008). "Endometrioosin kivunhoito. Vaihtoehtoiset hoitomuodot ja itsehoito" (PDF).
- Remmelgas, Anneli (2013). "Levinumad uskumused ja arvamused beebide koolikute põhjustest" (PDF).
- Naturterapeuten (4): 30. December 2012. Missing or empty
- Lindaas, Heidi E. (December 2002). "Kroppen får hjelp til selvhjelp". Allers (49): 100.
- Alternativmedicinkommittén (1989). Alternativmedicin: Alternativa terapier i Sverige. Stockholm: Allmänna förlag. p. 139. ISBN 9138103915. Search this book on
This article "Karl Axel Lind" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Karl Axel Lind. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.