|Type||National online daily newspaper|
|Owner(s)||Nepal Tribune Media|
Search Kathmandu Tribune on Amazon.
Kathmandu Tribune is an English news website published from Kathmandu, Nepal owned by Nepal Tribune Media. It was founded in April 2017 by Nepali journalist Arun Budhathoki, and Manoj Panthi. It was first launched on online platform only in Nepal.
The website was launched on April 3, 2017, with Arun Budhathoki as its founding editor and Manoj Panthi as the Founding Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Kathmandu Tribune became an online partner of Germany's Deutsche Welle in 2018.
- Deutsche Welle
- Asian News International
- "About". Kathmandu Tribune. Retrieved 10 April 2017.
- "Graduate Arun sets up Nepal news website". University of Northamtpon. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "IFJ in the news". International Federation of Journalists. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
- "CPJ in the News". Committee to Protect Journalists. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
- "Market roundup: March 2018". DW Insider. Retrieved 2 March 2018.
- "System of Rice Intensification - Nepal". sri.ciifad.cornell.edu. Retrieved 2018-02-08.
This article "Kathmandu Tribune" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kathmandu Tribune. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.