|Born||July 5, 1981|
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
💵 Salary :
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Richard Raymond|
Kelly Kline (born July 5, 1981 in Greensboro, North Carolina) is a former American pornographic actress. She entered the adult film industry in about 2003 at the age of around 22. One of her first films was Strap On Sally 23 for Pleasure Productions, and she had her first sexual experience with a female in that movie. She has since appeared in over 240 movies, and she has also directed at least three movies.
She is married to fellow porn actor Richard Raymond and has starred in scenes with him, in movies such as Cytherea is Squirtwoman.
Awards and nominations
- 2005 AVN Award winner - Best All-Girl Sex Scene, Video – The Violation of Audrey Hollander (JM Productions) with Audrey Hollander, Ashley Blue, Tyla Wynn, Brodi & Gia Paloma
- 2005 XRCO Award winner - Best Girl/Girl Scene – The Violation of Audrey Hollander (see above)
- 2007 AVN Award nominee – Best All-Girl Sex Scene, Video - Girls Sodomizing Girls (Robert Hill Releasing) with Roxy Jezel
- "Personal Bio Kelly Kline". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2008-11-30.
- Acme Andersson (2004-02-05). "Fresh Off the Bus Kelly Kline". Adult Video News. Archived from the original on 2004-02-13. Retrieved 2009-03-25.
- "New Talent, Old Problem:Kelly Kline and Richard Raymond Propose a Way to Make Things Easy in the Face of HIV", by Acme Andersson, AVN, April 26, 2004. Internet Archive archived from . Retrieved 2007-09-18.
- Jared Rutter (2005-01-09). "The 22nd Annual AVN Awards: A Jenna Jameson Kinda Night". AVN. Archived from the original on 2008-04-14. Retrieved 2007-08-04.
- "XRCO Awards Mainstream Visibility, Longevity". XBiz.com. 2005-06-03. Retrieved 2007-06-22.
- Kelly Kline on IMDb
- Kelly Kline at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Kelly Kline at the Adult Film Database
- Wh?ch Pornstar profile
- Excalibur Films profile
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Kelly Kline" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.