Kesari Patil (“केसरी पाटील” in Marathi)
Kesari Patil married Sunita when he was working for Raja Rani Travels. She became vice-chairman of the company Kesari Tours. They have 4 kids starting with older kids Veena, Shailesh, Jhelum and Himanshu.
Awards and recognition
- In 2009, Kesari Pail won lifetime achievement award from The Galileo Bird Travel World Awards 2009.
- In 2015, Kesari Patil won Gallery of Legends Award by West India Travel Awards.
- Greatbhet with Kesari Patil. Maharashtra1Tv, Youtube. July 18, 2016.
- Patil, Kesari (April 10, 2014) [April 10, 2013]. A journey called life : memories of a successful pioneer of Indian tourism (Second ed.). Pune: Ameya Prakashan. ISBN 9789350800263. OCLC 898851042. Search this book on
- "Legacy of Values". A Journey Called Life. Ameya Prakashan. April 10, 2014 [April 10, 2013]. p. 12. ISBN 978-93-5080-026-3. Search this book on
- Shanbaug, Amit (December 26, 2011). "Kesari Tours & Travels: Despite late start Kesari Patil made his travel firm a big success". Economic Times.
- "For founder chairman of Kesari Tours life is a never-ending adventure..." DNA India. April 30, 2010.
- "The rivals". hindustantimes. July 7, 2008.
- "World Class Travel Company:Group Tours | Contact us".
- A Journey Called Life - Memories of a successful Pioneer of Indian Tourism. Ameya Prakashan. April 10, 2014 [April 10, 2013]. pp. 29, 31, 46. ISBN 978-93-5080-026-3. Search this book on
- "Change makers". Being-change-makers. May 20, 2013.
- Patil, Kesari. "प्रवास...एका प्रवासाचा". ameyainspiringbooks.
- "प्रवास एका प्रवासाचा-Pravas Eka Pravasacha by Kesari Patil - Ameya Prakashan - BookGanga.com". Bookganga.
- Sen, Karishma. "Kesari Tours Undergoes Major Overhaul". Travel Trends Today.
- Ghadge, Rajesh (October 16, 2015). "India Travel Awards honors the stalwarts of travel industry in glittering ceremony". Goaprism.
- "Awards | India Travel Awards". India Travel Awards.
This article "Kesari Patil" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kesari Patil. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.