This article does not cite any sources. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX)|
Kinesis Money is a new monetary system that is backed by real assets such as gold or silver and was founded by ABX (Allocated Bullion Exchange) on Jun 1, 2018. It is a digital currency that combines the stability of precious minerals and other real assets as a store value with blockchain. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Kinesis Limited Thomas Coughlin said that Kinesis is based on 1:1 ration between currencies and physical gold and silver that is directly allocated. The digital currency is sent and received through the Kinesis Wallet.
Kinesis Money partnered with TicketSocket, a platform for event management, registration, and white label ticketing. The currency will be integrated into the platform as a payment option.
Team[edit | edit source]
- Chief Executive Officer - Thomas Coughlin
External Sources[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|This article about a cryptocurrency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Added more content with citations[edit | edit source]
This article "Kinesis Money" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kinesis Money. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "10th anniversary of blockchain a chance to reflect on future of the tech - Coin Rivet". Coin Rivet. 2018-10-29. Retrieved 2018-11-05.
- "Allocated Bullion Exchange | ABX". ABX. Retrieved 2018-11-05.
- "Gold Based Cryptocurrency and New Monetary System: Interview with Thomas Coughlin, CEO of Kinesis | TechBullion". www.techbullion.com. Retrieved 2018-11-05.
- Money, Kinesis. "Kinesis Money Partners With TicketSocket for Real-World Application of Gold-Based Currencies". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-11-05.
- "Kinesis (KVT) ICO Rating, Reviews and Details | ICOholder". icoholder.com. Retrieved 2018-10-11.