|Ticker symbol||KAU, KAG|
|White paper||"Kinesis Monetary System"|
Search Kinesis money on Amazon.
Kinesis is a cryptocurrency and monetary system where the currency is directly allocated 1:1 to physical gold and silver. It has two primary currencies KAU and KAG that are minted, traded, spent, and saved through a cryptocurrency exchange called Kinesis Currency Exchange.
Kinesis is founded by Thomas Coughlin, CEO of Kinesis Limited and Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX). Kinesis as a blockchain system for trading gold was adopted in the UAE.
The Kinesis Velocity Token or KVT went into public sale on 10 September 2018.
Kinesis partnered with MLG Blockchain and with Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX) to help develop a blockchain exchange in Indonesia. and to expand Indonesia's gold investments with ABX. The Indonesian National Sharia Council has endorsed the venture.
- "KAU" (PDF). kinesis.money. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- "Kinesis Money globally accessible and reliable". Saudigazette. 2018-11-24. Retrieved 2018-12-17.
- "Kinesis Velocity Token" (PDF). kinesis.money. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- "Kinesis Forms Strategic Partnership with MLG Blockchain". www.businesswire.com. 2018-04-29. Retrieved 2018-12-21.
- Chin, Joseph. "Indonesia to develop blockchain exchange using Kinesis tech - Business News | The Star Online". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 2018-12-17.
- Akhaya, Prisca (14 November 2018). "JFX inks MOU with Kinesis Money and ABX for Indonesian blockchain project". Yahoo! News. Retrieved 26 Dec 2018.
- "Indonesia is Developing a Blockchain Exchange With Kinesis Technologies" Check
|url=value (help). u.today. Retrieved 2018-12-17.
This article "Kinesis money" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kinesis money. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.