|Directed by||Matthew Vaughn|
|Produced by||Matthew Vaughn|
|Written by||Matthew Vaughn|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
Kingsman 3 is an upcoming British American spy action-comedy film directed by Matthew Vaughn and written by Vaughn and Jane Goldman. It is a sequel to 2017 film Kingsman: The Golden Circle and the third installment in the Kingsman series.
Production[edit | edit source]
Matthew Vaughn, who co-wrote the first two films, stated that he had planned a third Kingsman film, and added that he and co-writer Jane Goldman mapped out the next installment while writing Kingsman: The Golden Circle. In September 2017, Egerton revealed that his personal choice for the role of the main villain in Kingsman 3 would be Dwayne Johnson. In September 2018, it was confirmed that Vaughn would direct, write and produce the film, with no actors attached or confirmed yet. Kingsman 3 was scheduled to begin filming in January 2019 for a November 8, 2019 release, but the month passed with no announcements.
On November 9 2018, Egerton confirmed he will not return for the third installment but told fans of the franchise he would still portray the character in future installments beyond Kingsman 3, he went on to state “I don’t know how hot off the press this is, and I think I’m allowed to say it, but I’m not in the next Kingsman movie. That doesn’t mean I won’t be in Kingsman ever again. I was with [director] Matthew Vaughn as little as a few days ago, we’re still very much in business together, but his next journey in that world doesn’t involve me.” Before adding “His idea for the new one is incredibly exciting,” Egerton continued. “I’m sad that I won’t be on that journey with him but it’s not the last you’ve seen of Eggsy.”
References[edit | edit source]
- Mitchell, Robert (May 5, 2017). "Matthew Vaughn Says Third 'Kingsman' Film Already Planned". Retrieved June 8, 2018.
- Porreca, Brian (September 25, 2017). "'Kingsman 2': Taron Egerton on How the Ending Impacts Planned Trilogy". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 8, 2018.
- Dornbush, Jonathon (September 21, 2018). "Kingsman 3 Confirmed With Matthew Vaughn Writing and Directing, Release Date Set". IGN. Retrieved September 22, 2018.
- Shaw-Williams, Hannah (9 August 2018). "Kingsman 3 to Begin Filming in January;New Character Details Revealed". Screen Rant. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- Shepherd, Jack (8 November 2018). "Kingsman 3: Taron Egerton will not return for Golden Circle sequel". The Independent.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Kingsman 3" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kingsman 3. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.