|Oregon Director of Audits|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Gary Blackmer|
|Alma mater||University of Utah (BA)|
Arizona State University (MA)
Harvard University (GrDip)
Kip Memmott is an American auditor and government employee serving as Oregon Director of Audits. Appointed by the Oregon Secretary of State in 2017, Memmott manages the auditing of Oregon's government agencies.
Memmott earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Utah and a Master of Arts from Arizona State University. Memmott also completed the Executives in State and Local Government executive education program at the John F. Kennedy School of Government.
Memmot served as a legislative analyst for the Arizona State Legislature and intern for the Government Accountability Office.
Memmott began his career as an auditor in 1993. He served as Chief Audit Executive for the Oregon State Treasurer, Director of Audit Services for the city of Denver, Colorado, Audit Manager for San Diego County, California, Performance Audit Supervisor for the State Auditor of Arizona, and Senior Consultant for KPMG. In January 2017, Memmott was appointed by then-Secretary of State Dennis Richardson to serve as Oregon Director of Audits.
Memmott and his wife, Lisa, have two children.
- "APIPA 2020 - Virtual Conference - August 03-14, 2020". www.apipa2020.org. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- "February Meeting". www.isaca-denver.org. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- "Oregon Secretary of State". sos.oregon.gov. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- Oregonian/OregonLive, Gordon R. Friedman | The (2017-04-18). "Dennis Richardson hires new top auditor for Oregon". oregonlive. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- "Oregon agencies may find more watchdogs keeping an eye on them". Salem Reporter. 2018-12-17. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- "State of Oregon: Blue Book - Audits Division". sos.oregon.gov. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
This article "Kip Memmott" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kip Memmott. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.