Script error: No such module "Draft topics". Script error: No such module "AfC topic".
Krissy Mashinsky (born November 9, 1970) is an American retail executive and entrepreneur. She is the co-founder and current Chief Executive Officer of usastrong.io, an e-commerce, blockchain verification, USA-made technology platform.
Prior to launching usastrong.IO, Mashinsky served as president of Urban Outfitters, Inc (URBN) wholesale for the popular American retailer which includes Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie and Free People. Mashinsky has an over 20-year career in retail and luxury fashion with extensive experience in marketing and supply chain issues.
Mashinsky is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of usastrong.io (USA STRONG Inc) marketplace, a technology venture that curates, sells, and verifies merchandise made in the United States using Strong Blockchain™ technology. Usastrong.io features a variety of merchandise, including apparel, food and beverage, and beauty and wellness products, all of which are made in the United States by small businesses. Mashinsky and usastrong.io require a vigorous verification process to ensure products on the platform are made in America, utilizing blockchain technology and establishing a personal connection with the small business owners featured on the platform.
In 2021, usastrong.io was recognized on Inc’s Best in Business list, which recognizes small- and medium-sized privately held American companies that create a positive social impact on their communities or industries.
Mashinsky spent 17 years at Urban Outfitters (URBN), rising to President of URBN Wholesale, part of the publicly-traded portfolio of global consumer brands including Urban Outfitters. While at Urban Outfitters, Mashinsky expanded the company offerings nationally and internationally, adding footwear to its wholesale assortment alongside its highly successful lines of apparel and intimates. Mashinsky started at Free People Head of Wholesale Sales in 2002 and became president of URBN Wholesale. Before joining Urban Outfitters, Mashinsky worked with various high-end fashion brands such as Calvin Klein, Christian Lacroix, Byron Lars and BCBG Max Azria. 
- Feitelberg, Rosemary; Feitelberg, Rosemary (2020-11-25). "American Made Goods and Production Are the Focus of USAstrong". WWD. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- Edelson, Sharon; Edelson, Sharon (2013-06-20). "Free People Lands in U.K." WWD. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- White, Constance (2021-01-08). "Can Blockchain Save 'Made in the USA'?". OZY. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- "Free People debuts in Japan". Inside Retail. 2013-10-22. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- "Former Urban Outfitters President Tells Shoppers to 'Boycott Amazon'". Cheddar. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- "usastrong.IO". usastrong.io. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- "How this e-commerce site wants to take on Amazon". news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- "usastrong.IO is on Inc.'s 2021 Best in Business". Inc.com. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- "Urban Outfitters Inc. - Analyst/Investor Day | Seeking Alpha". seekingalpha.com. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- "Krissy Mashinsky x TRILLIONS Interview". usastrong.io. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- Coleman, Oli (2020-10-27). "Cryptocurrency mogul gifts wife $20M-worth of tokens for her birthday". Page Six. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
- "A New Dawn for European Bank M&A Top 5 Trends". www.spglobal.com. Retrieved 2022-02-25.
This article "Krissy Mashinsky" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Krissy Mashinsky. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.