Kyle Duncan (soccer)
|Full name||Kyle Duncan|
|Date of birth||27 December 1997|
|Place of birth||Brooklyn, New York|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Right Back|
|New York Red Bulls|
|2015–2016||United States U18||2||(0)|
|2015||United States U20||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 October 2017|
Born in Brooklyn, New York, Duncan began his career in the New York Red Bulls Academy. On 6 August 2014, Duncan played with the Red Bulls reserve team against United Soccer League team Harrisburg City Islanders, and he started all 13 games in the Red Bulls under-18s 2014 fall season. Duncan declined a professional contract with New York Red Bull II in 2015, instead pursuing opportunities in Europe.
On 16 October 2015, it was announced that Duncan had signed a two year contract with Ligue 2 side Valenciennes FC. During his first season at the club, he played for Valenciennes II in Championnat National 3, making his debut on 14 May 2016 starting at right back in a 2-1 loss to Olympique Noisy-le-Sec. Duncan was promoted to the first team for the 2016/17 season, but did not make any appearances in Ligue 2.
New York Red Bulls
After two seasons with Valenciennes, Duncan returned to the US for pre-season training with the Red Bulls.
Duncan has represented the United States at the U-18 and U-20 level.
- "L'entretien du mardi : Kyle Duncan". va-fc.com/fr (in french). 30 March 2016. Retrieved 30 March 2016.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Three Red Bulls Academy players set to join U.S. U-17 and U-18 squads". newyorkredbulls.com. 31 January 2015. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- "Penn vs. New York RB Res. - 7 August 2014 - Soccerway". Soccerway. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "Kyle Duncan (18 ans), neveu de George Weah, à Valenciennes". lequipe.fr (in french). 16 October 2015. Retrieved 16 October 2015.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "NOISY-LE-SEC VS. VALENCIENNES II 2 - 1". soccerway.com. 14 May 2016. Retrieved 14 May 2016.
- "U.S. U-20 defender Kyle Duncan promoted to Valenciennes first team". soccerway.com. 18 August 2016. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- Fido, Austin (17 February 2018). "New York Red Bulls announce (reserve) team roster for remaining 2018 preseason schedule". Once A Metro. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- Kyle Duncan at SoccerwayLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Kyle Duncan – French league stats at LFPLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Kyle Duncan (soccer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kyle Duncan (soccer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.