|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
Kyle Gracey (born October 23, 1983) is an American activist, scientist, policy analyst, and researcher.. He is the Chair of the Board of Directors for SustainUS and Engineers for a Sustainable World and a Senior Fellow at the Millennial Policy Initiative. He is a leader in the Youth Climate Movement and stars in the documentary Youth Unstoppable about the global youth climate movement.
Gracey graduated cum laude from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a Bachelors of Science in Economics and Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry and Biophysics. He was then awarded the Irving B. Harris Fellowship to earn his masters in Geophysical Science and Public Policy at The University of Chicago. Gracey is currently an Engineering and Public Policy PhD candidate at Carnegie Mellon University.
After graduating from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Kyle Gracey was awarded a Harry S. Truman Scholarship  to work at the United States Department of Transportation as an Environmental Policy Analyst. He was the youngest team manager implementing Executive Order task force for environmental streamlining. Gracey was later awarded the Energy and Climate Fellowship from the Worldwatch Institute.
From 2008 to 2010, Kyle Gracey served as the Executive Director of SustainUS. He is now the Board Chair of SustainUS.
After graduating from The University of Chicago, Kyle Gracey worked at The White House as a speechwriter for Vice President Joe Biden. Later, he worked as the Global Footprint Network as a Research Scientist. While at the Global Footprint Network, Gracey co-authored "The Ecological Footprint and Biocapacity of California" and "Resource Constraints and Economic Performance in Eastern Europe and Central Asia" and presented at the 2012 United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development.
In February 2018 Gracey was awarded a Climate Change & Energy Fellowship at the Millennial Policy Institute where he co-authored "Policy Recommendations: Modern thinking by Millennials, for Millennials, invested in the ideas of Freedom, Opportunity, and Community for All." He also works as a Natural Resources Lead at PreScouter. His previous jobs also include being the President of Student Pugwash USA and the ECO policy newsletter editor at the United Nations climate change negotiations for Climate Action Network.
Gracey is also a founding Board Member at Engineers for a Sustainable World and the Co-Founder of the Pittsburgh Chapter of the New Leaders Council. He serves as the President of the Alumni Council of the Harris School of Public Policy
- "Kyle Gracey". cmu.Academia.edu. Academia. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Kyle Gracey | Master of Science | Carnegie Mellon University, PA | CMU | Department of Engineering and Public Policy". ResearchGate. Retrieved 2019-03-02.
- "Commission on Climate Change & Energy". millennialpolicyinitiative. Millennial Policy Initiative. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Youth Unstoppable". Scythia Films. Retrieved 2019-04-24.
- "Combatting Climate Change: 3 Questions With Worldwatch Fellow Kyle Gracey". profellow.com. Pro Fellow. 2013-07-03. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Truman Foundation Ambassador Visits IUP to Promote Scholarship Opportunity - News - Humanities and Social Sciences - IUP". www.iup.edu. Retrieved 2019-03-02.
- "Rensselaer Junior Selected as 2005 Harry S. Truman Scholar". news.rpi. Rensselear Polytechnic Institute. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Kyle Gracey Board of Directors - Chair". SustainUS.org. SustainUS. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "The Ecological Footprint and Biocapacity of California". slideshare.net. Global Footprint Netowrk. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Resource Constraints and Economic Performance in Eastern Europe and Central Asia". ISSU. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Measuring a Green Economy: Insights into Beyond GDP Indicators". slideshare.net. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Policy Recommendations: Modern thinking by Millennials, for Millennials, invested in the ideas of Freedom, Opportunity, and Community for All". slideshare. NLC & Millennial Policy Institute. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Kyle Gracey, Author at PreScouter". PreScouter. Retrieved 2019-03-02.
- "Leadership Team". eswglobal. Engineers for a Sustainable World. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- "Alumni Council". harris.uchicago.edu. The University of Chicago. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
This article "Kyle Gracey" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kyle Gracey. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.