|Founded 📆||April 2017|
|Founder 👔||Austen Allered|
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Lambdaschool is an online boot camp coding school located in San Francisco. Lambda School provides online coding classes. The online courses streamed from Silicon Valley to a group of students participating from all over the world.
The students are trained to become software engineers at no cost. Instead of paying fees, students agree to pay a percentage of their income after they are employed, and only if they are making more than $50k per year. A student doesn't need to pay if he/she don't find a job or reach that level of income.
The instructors in Lambda school include Karthik Viswanathan, Ben Nelson, Sean Chen, Ryan Hamblin, etc.,
Lambda school will be using the funds in scaling up to meet the demands of the students, expand course offerings, and provide education to individuals interested in Software Development careers. The school currently offers a six months course in computer science with all lectures and classes delivered online, live and interactive.
- "Lambda School company profile - Office locations, Competitors, Funding, Valuation, Financials, Employees, Key People, Subsidiaries, News | Craft.co". craft.co. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- Mohan, Pavithra (2018-01-30). "This coding school doesn't charge students unless they snag a $50,000 tech salary". Fast Company. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "Lambda School Raises $14M to Grow Coding School Offerings - EdSurge News". EdSurge. 2018-10-08. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "#102: Austen Allred - CEO of Lambda School". Breaking Into Startups. 2018-10-10. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "Lambda School Reviews | SwitchUp". www.switchup.org. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- Nelson, Ben. "Lambda School - A full Computer Science education - free until you get a job". Product Hunt. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "Austen Allred: The Future of Education". David Perell. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- FM, Player. "FSI 011: Lambda School - A Revolutionary Approach To Education With Co-Founder Austen Allred Founder Stock Investing: Real Investing For Real People podcast". player.fm. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "Login". Axios. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- Deegan, Jacqui (2018-05-25). "E823: Lambda School CEO Austen Allred created an immersive online training for software engineers at no upfront cost, disrupts education by eliminating student debt & aligning incentives of his school with those of its learners | This Week In Startups". Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- Pai, Sajith (2018-10-17). "A three-point reverse pitch for edtech startups from Blume Ventures". https://www.livemint.com/. Retrieved 2018-12-05. External link in
- "r/learnprogramming - Lambda School Info". reddit. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "Lambda School aims to cash in by upskilling untapped talent". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "Institutional hot seat (podcast), Lambda's coding school, financial solutions for workers, alternative capital structures". ImpactAlpha. 2018-10-11. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- Rowley, Jason D. (2018-10-12). "Last Week In Venture: Food Funding Frenzy, Weather Watchers, & Pitch Decks All The Way Down". Crunchbase News. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
- "Lambda School Announces $14 Million Series A Led By GV". Training Industry. Retrieved 2018-12-05.
This article "Lambda School" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lambda School. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.