Larry Vardiman is a Creationist scientist with a Ph.D. in Atmospheric Science from Colorado State University.
Vardiman obtained his B.S., University of Missouri (1965); B.S., St. Louis University (1967); M.S., Colorado State University (1972); Ph.D., Colorado State University (1974).
Vardiman was a research assistant in the Department of Atmospheric Science of CSU from 1970 to 1974 and was a consulting meteorologist at Western Scientific Services from 1973 to 74. From 1974 to 1982 he worked for the U.S. Department of Interior's Bureau of Reclamation as site director for a cloud seeding research program. He was a consultant to the Advisory panel on Weather Modification to the Governor of Colorado. And as an officer in the US Air Force he worked in the Aerospace Modification Division at Scott Air Force Base, Illinois.
He taught at San Diego Christian College (run by the Institute for Creation Research) as a Professor of Natural Sciences from 1982 to 1989 and served as Academic Dean from 1987 to 1989. Then from 1989 to 2009, he was Chairman of the Astro/Geophysics Department. During this time he was director of ICR's Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth (RATE) research project.
Vardiman retired from the Institute for Creation Research in June 2012.
- Vardiman, Larry (July 1993). Ice Cores and the Age of the Earth. Institute for Creation Research. ISBN 0932766307. Search this book on
- Vardiman, Larry (August 1999). Over the Edge: Thrilling Real-Life Adventures in the Grand Canyon. Master Books. ISBN 0890513236. Search this book on
- Vardiman, Larry; Snelling, Andrew; Chaffin, Eugene, eds. (December 2000). Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth: A Young-Earth Creationist Research Initiative (PDF). Institute for Creation Research. ISBN 0-932766-19-6. Search this book on
- Vardiman, Larry; Snelling, Andrew; Chaffin, Eugene, eds. (2005). Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth: Results of a Young-Earth Research Initiative. Institute for Creation Research. ISBN 0-932766-8-11. Search this book on
- "Dr. Lary Vardiman". Retrieved 12 November 2012.
- Ford Sr., Lawrence E. (July 16, 2012). "Dr. Larry Vardiman Retires from ICR". Archived from the original on 15 December 2012. Retrieved 12 November 2012. Unknown parameter
- "Larry Vardiman". Retrieved 12 November 2012.
|This article about an American scientist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a notable person in connection with Christianity is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Larry Vardiman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Larry Vardiman. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.