Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Latifa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum
|Latifa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum|
|Her Highness Sheikha Latifa III bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum|
Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi (m. 2009)
|Father||Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum|
|Mother||Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum|
Sheikha Latifa Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is a United Arab Emirates princess, daughter of UAE vice-president Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum. Latifa being a common name, two of her siblings are also named Latifa.
Husband: Mohammed Hamad Mohammed Al Sharqi, son of Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi and Sheikha Fatima bint Thani bin Juma Al Maktoum, and his second cousin.
- Hamad (born 29 December 2009).
- Aisha (born 1 November 2011).
- Fatima (born 11 March 2014).
- Rashid (born 15 December 2015).
- "Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 8: 20 January 2013 - December 2014". The Royal Forums. Retrieved 12 July 2016.[better source needed]
- "Meet Rashid The New UAE Royal Baby - Emirates Woman". 29 December 2015. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
- Latifa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum (II), her half sister disappeared on March 4th 2018.
This article "Latifa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Latifa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.