This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Laura Frey (born Laura Marie Pittson on 9 April 1970, London) is an English presenter and performer best known for her co hosting role on the national breakfast radio show on Classic Gold with Tony Blackburn. The pair still hold the record for the longest-running male/female breakfast partnership on national radio. Laura Frey is also Tony Blackburn’s longest-running female co-host throughout his 40-year career span.
She was born in London, England.
She attended the Ursuline Convent for Girls, and Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts, Barbican London.
Laura divides her time mainly between London and Hertfordshire and lives with her husband, businessman Mark Frey and her 4 stepchildren.
She is the second daughter of businessman William Pittson and Bonita Nicholson. Bonita came from a theatrical family (the Allen sisters) and was a professional dancer who worked with Bruce Forsyth on Sunday Night at the London Palladium, and many other shows.
Laura is the niece of Sir Bruce & Lady Tuck (Raphael Tuck Greetings Cards). Lady Tuck (stage name Nikki Allen) was Miss Great Britain in 1961. Laura is also the great-great-great-great-granddaughter of John Redington, the founder of Pollock’s Toy Theatres. The theatres were particularly popular in Victorian Britain.
- The Classic Gold Breakfast Show with Tony Blackburn & Laura Frey formerly Laura Pittson
- BBC Oxford – Lunchtimes with Laura Pittson
- Hereward FM (GWR/GCAP/now Global) – Kev & Laura Breakfast Show
- LBC – Saturday entertainment show
- Mercury FM – The Laura Pittson Breakfast Show
- Channel 4 Britain’s Top Dog with Liza Tarbuck with dog Tinkerbell (as seen in Your Dog Magazine)
- Club Dorothee – Children’s Television Show France
- Gilt & Gaslight Music Hall – soloist
- Brick Lane Music Hall – soloist
- London’s Empire Theatre Show (Tottenham Court Road) – Music Hall & London Cabaret
- Columnist for Peterborough Evening Telegraph, Your Dog Magazine, You & Your Wedding Magazine
- Beauty Reviewer and Podcast/Broadcaster 
This article "Laura Frey" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Laura Frey. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.