Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Laurena Giunipero, born 19 November 1996, is a French Aerobic gymnast.
She became Aerobics gymnastics World champion with her team in 2014 at Cancùn (Mexico).
She has been in the Aerobics gymnastics French team for 7 years (2009-2016) and won many awards through her career (National and international competitions).
|Born||November 19, 1996|
|Height||160 cm (5 ft 3 in)|
Search Laurena Giunipero on Amazon.
Laurena was born on 19 November 1996 in Cannes (France - 06). She has enrolled in many sports when she was young : danse, swim, golf, babygym, athletism but she finally tried Aerobics gymnastics which became her favorite sport.
She moved in Aix-les-Bains (73) in 2009 when she was 12 years old for practicing Aerobics gymnastics in the national club.
Throughout her career, Laurena has been to a sport study program where she graduated from high school in 2014.
She became Personal trainer in 2017.
In October 2018, She moved to Australia (Sydney) where she is now teaching Aerobics gymnastics athlete there.
She is 1.60 metres (5 ft 3 in).
Laurena performed 7 years in the French Aerobic gymnastics team (from 2009 to 2016). She started at 12 years old (2009) and did her first World Championship in AG1 in 2010 (Rodez).
She became Senior World champion with her team in 2014 at Cancun (Mexico).
She performed through many world cup, open cup, national and international championship throughout her career.
- 2010 : First participation to the world championship in AG1
- 2011 : First participation to the European championship in AG2
- 2014 : Senior World champion in Team (Cancun) 
- 2014: 1st in MP and Group + 2nd in IW and Trio (national championship)
- 2015 : 4th in MP at the European games and 5th in Group - Baku 
- 2015 : National champion in IW, MP, TRIO and Group
- 2016 : 3rd place in Trio, Suzuki World cup (Tokyo) 
- 2016 : National champion in IW, MP, TRIO and Group
- 2016 : 8th in Trio and 5th in Group at the World championship in Incheon (South-Korea)
- Aerobic gymnastics or sport aerobics is a competitive sport originating from traditional aerobics in which complex, high-intensity movement patterns and elements of varying difficulty are performed to music.
- "GIUNIPERO Laurena results". Federation Internationale de Gymnastique.
- "Laurena Olympic profile". France Olympique.
- "Gymnastique Aérobic : l'équipe de France, basée à Aix-les-Bains (Savoie), est championne du monde". France 3 Alpes. 29 June 2014. Retrieved 26 February 2020.
- "JEUX EUROPÉENS : REVIVEZ LA JOURNÉE DU 17 JUIN". RMC Sports. 17 June 2015. Retrieved 26 February 2020.
- "Official results". Japan Aerobic Federation.
- Laurena FIG profile 
- Laurena Olympic profile 
- Mix pairs European games Baku 2015 
- Trio World championship Incheon 2016 
2001:8004:D02:356D:99A2:5707:1C6E:3066 (talk) 04:34, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
This article "Laurena Giunipero" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Laurena Giunipero. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.