|📆 Years active||2011–present|
Laxman Meesala is an Indian actor who works in Telugu theatre and films.
Laxman is a theatre artist who worked in over fifty plays. He came to Hyderabad in 2007 to pursue his dream of acting in a feature film. He debuted with Ko Antey Koti (2012) under Sharwanand's direction. He also worked in films before garnering recognition for his performances in George Reddy (2019) and Palasa 1978 (2019). In a review of George Reddy by Cinema Express, the reviewer wrote how "Laxman Meesala steals the show with his balanced act and delivers some of the finest lines in the film".
- All films are in Telugu, unless otherwise noted.
|2011||Nagaram Nidrapotunna Vela|
|2012||Ko Antey Koti||Chitti|
|2017||The Ghazi Attack||Bilingual film in Hindi and Telugu (as Ghazi)|
|2019||Rama Chakkani Seetha|
- Web series
- Story Discussion (2017) as Cook
- Nirudyoga Natulu (2018) as Lacchi
Awards and nominations
|2013||Nandi Awards||Best Comedian||Komaram Bheem||Won|||
- "I will be seen alongside Mohan Bhagat in the film Kankam: Laxman Meesala - Times of India". The Times of India.
- Reddy, V Sateesh (22 April 2020). "Love to take up experimental roles" (PDF). The Pioneer. Vijayawada. Retrieved 25 June 2020.
- "Palasa 1978 Movie Review: Not your run-of-the-mill crime drama". The Times of India.
- "George Reddy movie review: An uninspiring take on an inspiring hero". The New Indian Express.
This article "Laxman Meesala" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Laxman Meesala. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.