|Born||Lisa Lea Douthit|
April 23, 1954
Waco, Texas, US
|📆 Years active||2013–present|
|The Real Housewives of Miami|
Roy Black (m. 1994)
|👶 Children||RJ Black|
Search Lea Black on Amazon.
Lisa Lea Black (née Douthit; formerly Haller; born April 23, 1954) is an American philanthropist, bravolebrity, author, television personality, political activist and entrepreneur. She best known for being a cast member on The Real Housewives of Miami which she appeared in all three seasons. She is currently married to her long time partner and attorney Roy Black since 1994. She is the founder of Lea Black Beauty.
Black was born Lisa Lea Douthit on April 23, 1954 in Waco, Texas. Born to parents Lonnie J. Douthit and Linda DouthitShe has one sister named Karen Kim (Douthit) Girard (1955—2011), who was killed in a freak accident. She also has two other half sisters from her mother's side. In her youth, her parents entourage her to be ambitious. She briefly attended college after a short time but dropped out to start a career in being a fitness instructor. She managed a gym called "Fitness World", managing 40 gyms before leaving to start new brands on heath and wellness. In the late 1980s, she moved from Texas to Miami.
In 2011, she was a regular cast member on American reality television series The Real Housewives of Miami which premiered on February 22, 2011 to November 14, 2013 on Bravo, appearing in three seasons straight.
In 1994, Lea was a juror for the William Kennedy Smith case, the cousin of John F. Kennedy Jr..She married Roy Black, an defense attorney for William Kennedy Smith, who was accused of rape back in 1991. She has one son with Roy, RJ. She also have a step daughter named Nora, from Roy's previous relationship.
|2013||Home & Family||Herself - Guest||1 episode|
|2011-2013||The Real Housewives of Miami||41 episodes; Main: Seasons 1-3|
|2014||Bethenny||Celebrity Question Presenter; Episode: "Flipping Out' Star Jenni Pulos/'RHOM' Lea Black & Celebrities Debate What's the Right Relationship Timeline" and "Bethenny's 100th Episode Celebration with Games, Gossip and Surprises! "The Real" Co-Hostess Loni Love"|
|2013||Watch What Happens: Live||Episodes: "Decisions Decisions" and "Tamra and Eddie's Wedding Kick Off"|
|2015||The Playboy Morning Show||Episode: "The Doctors Exclusive: Honey Boo Boo's Health Intervention/Real Housewive Reconnects with Deceased Mother"|
|2015||Entertainment Tonight||Self - Author|
|2017-2018||Flipping Out||9 episodes|
- Red Carpets & White Lies (Beaufort Books, May 5, 2015) 978-0-825-30748-5 
- @BRAVOMISTRESS (September 16, 2013). "Lea Black was born Lisa Lea Douthit in Waco TX. She married a Haller. Roy is her 2nd hubby. She was raised by grandparents Connie & Lola" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Birthdays, Famous (23 April 2020). "Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day!". Famous Birthdays.
- "Lea Black". LinkedIn. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- "Douthit, Lola". Waco Tribune Herald. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- O, Darren (10 February 2011). "Miami Housewife Lea Black was a juror in William Kennedy Smith trial defended by husband". Starcasm. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- "Girard, Kim". Lake Shore. February 6, 2016. Retrieved August 17, 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Karen Kim Douthit Girard". Find A Grave. August 18, 2020. Retrieved August 18, 2020. Unknown parameter
- Chavis, Derek (22 October 2013). "'The Real Housewives of Miami' recap: 'The Black Sheep'". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved 17 August 2020.
- Callahan, Maureen (16 September 2015). "JFK Jr. 'blackmailed by family' to support cousin accused of rape". New York Post. Retrieved August 17, 2020.
- Lea Black on IMDb
- Lea Black on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Official website
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article relating to reality television in the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Lea Black" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lea Black. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.