Leader Auto Resources (LAR), Inc.
|Industry||Automotive, Supply chain solutions, Distribution|
|Founder 👔||Fred Pechet (co-founder), Jean-Marc Bourassa (co-founder)|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Leader Auto Resources (LAR), Inc. is a Group buying organization for automotive dealerships and collision centers in North America.
The company's business model is to buy products in high volumes allowing it to obtain reduced prices. The products are then sold to its customer base. This is an example of a group purchasing organization (GPO).
The company's customer base consists of approximately 2,000 dealer franchises and 270 collision centers in Canada and the United States.
The products and services sold by LAR include high-volume and private-label products; direct products and services, which provides negotiated rates; equipment for the buildout or retrofit of new dealerships and collision centers; technical support and training.
LAR and Resilience Capital Partners, a Cleveland-based private equity firm, announced they will partner to expand LAR's dealership sourcing and service business in the U.S. As part of the partnership, Resilience Capital Partners will acquire a 40% equity stake in LAR. The law firm of Jones Day advised on the transaction.
- "A special tribute to the founders of LAR". Canadian Auto Dealer. Canadian Auto Dealer, Inc. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- "Leader Auto Resources LAR Inc. (LAR) reaches quarter billion dollar financial threshold". Canadian Auto Dealer. Canadian Auto Dealer. 24 October 2012. Retrieved 26 July 2020.
- Adam, Burroughs (1 April 2020). "Resilience Capital Partners invests in Leader Auto Resources". Smart Business Dealmakers. Smart Business Dealmakers. Retrieved 26 July 2020.
- "Canada's Leader Auto Resources Announces Investment Partner, U.S. Business Unit to be Relaunched as DealerShop" (Markets Insider). Insider Inc. and finanzen.net GmbH. March 30, 2020. Retrieved 27 June 2020.
- "Resilience Capital acquires minority stake in Canadian car dealers buying group Leader Automotive Resources". Crain's Cleveland Business. 2020-04-16. Retrieved 2020-06-27.
- SHEN, LUCINDA (March 31, 2020). "Late-stage ventures are starting to shop in the public markets". FORTUNE. FORTUNE. Retrieved 26 July 2020.
- "Cases & Deals: Resilience Capital acquires 40% stake in LAR | Experience". www.jonesday.com. Jones Day. Retrieved 26 July 2020.
- McNulty, John (1 April 2020). "Resilience Creates DealerShop". Private Equity Professional. Retrieved 26 July 2020.
- "Resilience Capital acquires minority stake in Canadian car dealers buying group Leader Automotive Resources". Crain's Cleveland Business. 2020-04-16. Retrieved 2020-11-05.
- Merchant, Maryam. "Resilience Capital invests in Leader Auto Resources". www.spglobal.com. S&P Global Market Intelligence. Retrieved 26 July 2020.
Other articles of the topic Companies : Jaguar Studios, Lord & Taylor, Vivaan Solar Private Limited, Aerowings, Microsoft Corporation, Delete Agency, Infogain Corporation
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
Leader Auto Resources (LAR), Inc.
This article "Leader Auto Resources (LAR), Inc." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Leader Auto Resources (LAR), Inc.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.