|👩 Spouse(s)||Rick Astley|
|👶 Children||Emilie Astley|
Lene Bausager is a Danish film producer and movie director known for her roles in making Trainspotting (1996), Cashback (2006), and Coherence (2013). She is married to Rick Astley, and has a daughter named Emilie Astley.
Trainspotting is a 1996 British black comedy-drama film directed by Danny Boyle and starring Ewan McGregor, Ewen Bremner, Jonny Lee Miller, Kevin McKidd, Robert Carlyle, and Kelly Macdonald in her debut. Based on the 1993 novel of the same title by Irvine Welsh, the film was released in the United Kingdom on 23 February 1996.
Cashback is a 2006 British romantic comedy-drama film written and directed by Sean Ellis. Originally exhibited as a short in 2004, it was expanded to feature length in 2006. Both versions were produced by Lene Bausager, starring Sean Biggerstaff and Emilia Fox.
Coherence is an American surreal science fiction psychological thriller film directed by James Ward Byrkit in his directorial debut. The film had its world debut on September 19, 2013, at the Austin Fantastic Fest and stars Emily Baldoni as a woman who must deal with strange occurrences following the close passing of a comet. It was produced by Lene Bausager.
Lene Bausager is married to Rick Astley, a singer, songwriter, and radio personality. They have a daughter named Emilie Astley. Bausager met Astley when he was working as a promoter with RCA in 1988. She and Astley live in the Surrey town of Molesey, and their daughter lives in Denmark.
- "Sort by Popularity - Most Popular Movies and TV Shows With Lene Bausager". IMDb. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- "Rick Astley on his wife Lene: 'The success I'm having is due to her'". BBC News. 2018-08-07. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- Kirwin-Jones, Ellie (2020-09-23). "Rick Astley drives to Denmark to avoid flying to see daughter: 'We were a bit freaked out'". Express.co.uk. Retrieved 2021-06-11.
- Morace, Robert (1 September 2001). Irvine Welsh's Trainspotting: A Reader's Guide. Bloomsbury Academic. ISBN 9780826452375. Search this book on
- "'Cashback': Shortchanged". 2007-07-20. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved 2021-06-12.
- Wiseman, Andreas (April 17, 2013). "Independent to sell Coherence". Screen Daily. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- Hunter, Rob (May 6, 2014). "'Coherence' Trailer Teases a Film That Engages Your Mind Before Bending It". Film School Rejects. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- "Lene Bausager - Producer". Coherence - Fantasy/Mystery Movie(2013). 2018-09-23. Retrieved 2021-06-12.
- "Lene Bausager". IMDb. Retrieved 2021-06-12.
- Byrkit, James Ward; Bausager, Lene; Manugian, Alex; Foxler, Emily; Armstrong, Hugo; Gracen, Elizabeth; Maher, Lauren; Brendon, Nicholas; Scafaria, Lorene (2014), Coherence, Bellanova (Firm), Ugly Duckling Films, Oscilloscope Pictures, Oscilloscope Laboratories, retrieved 2021-06-12
- Savage, Mark (August 7, 2018). "Rick Astley on his wife Lene: 'The success I'm having is due to her'". BBC News. BBC. Archived from the original on 7 November 2020. Retrieved 9 April 2021. Unknown parameter
- "Rick Astley: The pop idol returns". The Independent. London. 13 October 2005. Archived from the original on 5 June 2016. Retrieved 16 May 2010. Unknown parameter
- "Photo 29 Lene Bausager and Rick Astley | 78th Annual Academy Awards". Digitalhit.com. Archived from the original on 29 July 2012. Retrieved 22 May 2010. Unknown parameter
- Graham, Interview by Hugh (21 October 2018). "Rick Astley interview: the 1980s pop star on DIY disasters and why he's never gonna get into gardening". The Times. Archived from the original on 24 October 2018. Retrieved 27 April 2019. Unknown parameter
|This article about a Danish film director is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Lene Bausager" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lene Bausager. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.