Letters in High Energy Physics Journal
LHEP doesn't exist.
Andromeda Publishing and Education Services 
|Frequency||Quarterly/ every 3 months|
Letters in High Energy Physics Journal[edit | edit source]
Letters in High Energy Physics (LHEP), launched in 2018, is a newly, quarterly, peer-reviewed, open access journal published by Andromeda Publishing and Education Services. It specializes in formal, phenomenological, and experimental aspects of particle physics. Additional topics covered by LHEP include astrophysics, gravity, and cosmology. LHEP publishes articles in a letter format where it provides the high energy physics community with a medium through which the researchers are able to publish informative summaries of the important findings in the field.
Editorial Team[edit | edit source]
Editor-in-Chief[edit | edit source]
Editorial Board[edit | edit source]
- Abdelhak Djouadi, Orsay, LPT, France
- Alakabha Datta, University of Mississippi, US
- Albert De Roeck, CERN, Switzerland
- Arunansu Sil, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India
- Christophe Grojean, DESY, Germany
- Claire Shepherd, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK
- David Delepine, Guanajuato University, Mexico
- Durmus Demir, Izmir Institute of Technology, Turkey
- Emilian Dudas, Ecole Polytechnique, France
- Ernest Ma, University of California Riverside, US
- Florian Staub, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- George Lazarides, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Gordon Kane, University of Michigan, US
- Gustavo Branco, Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal
- Ignatios Antoniadis, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Kiwoon Choi, Institute for Basic Science, Daejeon, South Korea
- Qaisar Shafi, Delaware University, US
- Rabindra Mohapatra, Maryland University, US
- Stefano Moretti, University of Southampton, UK
Publication Policy[edit | edit source]
LHEP publishes articles that are of original contributions by the author(s) that must exist in the HEP arXiv and which have not been published previously in a peer-reviewed medium and are not subject to copyright protection.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This article "Letters in High Energy Physics Journal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Letters in High Energy Physics Journal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.