|Single by Twenty One Pilots|
|from the album Trench|
|Released||August 8, 2018|
|Label||Fueled by Ramen|
|Songwriter(s)||Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun|
|Twenty One Pilots singles chronology|
"Levitate" is a song written and recorded by American musical duo Twenty One Pilots. It was released on August 8, 2018 as one of the singles from their upcoming fifth studio album Trench.
A music video for "Levitate" was released on August 8, 2018. The music video was directed by Andrew Donoho, who directed the music videos for "Heathens", "Heavydirtysoul", "Jumpsuit" and "Nico and the Niners". The video shows Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun with a group known as the "bantitos". The video starts with Tyler having his head shaved. It then switches back and forth from the group dancing around a campfire, to the group dancing around Josh as he plays drums, then to Tyler walking down a line of them as they add yellow tape to his jacket. The video proceeds to end with Tyler being dragged away by a mysterious figure.
The song was leaked 14 hours prior to release on the music streaming service known as "Tidal", due to an error. Tidal deleted the song minutes after but fans were quick to capture it. This leak also leaked alongside the official tracklist for Trench which was is in the cover art for the song.
|Charts (2018)||Peak position|
- amazon (August 7, 2018). "Levitate by Twenty One Pilots". amazon. Retrieved August 26, 2018.
- "Twenty One Pilots: Levitate (2018)".
- "Andrew Donoho directed:".
- "uhhhhh new song leaked along with trench tracklist?". Reddit.
- "British iTunes Performance".
- "American iTunes Chart Performance".
- "German iTunes Chart Performance".
- "Canadian iTunes Chart Performance".
- "Australian iTunes Chart Performance".
This article "Levitate" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Levitate. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.