|Look up lightpath in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lightpath or Lightpaths may refer to:
- Nelson Street Cycleway, Auckland, New Zealand, in particular that part located on an old motorway off-ramp and named 'Te Ara I Whiti' (Māori for 'Lightpath')
- Optical path, the path taken by light in traversing a system
- Lightpath (optical network), a section of an optical network that light travels through without being modified
- An internet and telephone service provided by Altice USA
- Lightpaths, a 1997 novel by Howard V. Hendrix
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lightpath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article "Lightpath" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.