The company's games cumulate over 100 million downloads.
- Soul Hunters is the first overseas-focused mobile title launched in 2015
- Legend of Xiao Bingbing
- Art of Conquest, released in September 2017
- Rise of Civilizations, released in 2018 and renamed into Rise of Kingdoms
- Abi: A Robot's Tale was selected by the Apple App Store as "Best Indie Game of the Year" in 2017 
- AFK Arena, released in 2019, it reached 40 million downloads in its first year 
AFK Arena is an idle RPG with an art style that's inspired by Celtic mythology.
In 2015 they sued UCool for copyright infringement for obvious similarities of their mobile game Heroes Charge, with their own game of Soul Clash. 
- ""Ukyo Tachibana" joins AFK Arena for its first birthday celebration". www.gamasutra.com.
- "Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms". www.gamasutra.com.
- "The Chinese gaming startup outperforming Tencent overseas · TechNode". TechNode. November 27, 2019.
- Gregson-Wood, Stephen. "AFK Arena developers Lilith Games team up with SNK to bring Ukyo Tachibana to their popular idle RPG to celebrate its 1-year anniversary". www.pocketgamer.com.
- "UCool's Super Bowl ad game Heroes Charge is 'cut-and-dried' case of copyright infringement". VentureBeat. 2015-03-25. Retrieved 2020-05-01.
This article "Lilith Games" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lilith Games. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.