Lim Jeong Wook
|Born||5 May 1995|
|Club||KCA Dragons CC|
Lim Jeong Wook (born 5 May 1995)  is a South Korean cricketer who competes internationally. He is a right-handed batsman and wicket keeper. He currently plays for KCA Dragons Cricket Club in the South Korean National Cricket League (Chairman's Cup) A Division.
He represented Korea in many international events including the 2018–19 ICC World Twenty20 East Asia-Pacific Qualifier. He also represented Korea during the 2016 East Asia Cup  where Korea beat Japan in the final to claim their first ever international trophy in cricket.
- "Player Info". espncricinfo.com. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- "Cricket Squads (age, club, player roles)" (PDF). cricketphilippines.com. Retrieved 15 February 2019.
- "Korean Cricket League - KCA Dragons". cricclubs.com/KoreaCA. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- "South Korea Squad - 2020 T20 Cricket World Cup Qualifiers". espncricinfo.com. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- "South Korea Squad - 2016 EA Cup". espncricinfo.com. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- "Korea beats Japan to clinch Asia Cup title". icc-cricket.com. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
|This biographical article relating to a South Korean sportsperson is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Lim Jeong Wook" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lim Jeong Wook. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.