|Born||Lisa Marie Boothe|
February 3, 1985
|🏫 Education||B.A. University of Tennessee - Knoxville|
|🏛️ Political party||Republican|
Lisa Marie Boothe is an American conservative political commentator and Republican strategist working as a contributor for Fox News and CNN. She is a frequent co-host on Outnumbered, The Five, and Fox & Friends, an occasional panelist on Special Report, and a guest on The Story, all on Fox News Channel. She is also a senior fellow of Independent Women's Voice, a conservative activist group whose sister organisation is the Independent Women's Forum.
Boothe is the daughter of Dianne Marie (née Wilkinson) and Jeffrey Ferris Boothe and was raised in Clifton, Virginia. Her father worked as a federal Congressional lobbyist for 11 years. She has three brothers. She attended the University of Tennessee - Knoxville and graduated with a degree in political science and development in 2007.
Her first job after graduation was as a Republican staff assistant in the United States House of Representatives. She worked for the National Republican Congressional Committee in 2010 and was the spokeswoman for Sandy Adams in the 2012 congressional election. Following this, she was the spokeswoman for the Tommy Thompson for Senate campaign and worked on developing communication strategies for politicians such as Representatives Sandy Adams (R-FL), Mark Meadows (R-NC), and Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV). During the 2014 election cycle, Boothe served as the senior director at the Black Rock Group, a Republican polling firm. She wrote for The Washington Examiner between 2016 and 2017. She is a contributor to The Washington Times and The Hill. She served as Vice President of Political Polling and Public Affairs Research for WPA Research. She is the founder and president of the communications firm, High Noon Strategies. She regularly appears on the Fox News Channel's Outnumbered.
- "Lisa Boothe". PolitiFact. Retrieved 24 March 2020.
- "Baton Rouge Police Killings; Republican National Convention". CNN. July 18, 2016.
And also Lisa Boothe is here, Republican strategist and contributor to "The Washington Examiner."
- "Lisa Marie Boothe". Fox News Channel.
- Musto, Julia (February 21, 2020). "Kudlow responds to Obama tweet: Trump economy 'eclipsing him in almost every area'". Fox News.
Appearing on "Fox & Friends" with hosts Lisa Boothe and Brian Kilmeade,
- Boothe, Lisa (23 August 2019). "Stacey Abrams benefits from a 'voter suppression' tale". TheHill.
- "Independent Women's Voice - Lisa Boothe, Senior Fellow". iwv.org. Retrieved 24 March 2020.
- "Carl Eugene Wilkinson 1925–2016". The Washington Post. October 23, 2016.
- Zanona, Melanie (January 21, 2011). "GOP Aide Comes Home to the Hill". Roll Call.
- "Lisa Boothe". Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 7, 2019.
- Zosche, Christine (March 4, 2016). "Washington Examiner Adds Lisa Boothe as Contributor". Adweek.
- "Lisa Boothe". Washington Examiner. Retrieved June 27, 2019.
- Boothe, Lisa (October 3, 2018). "Christine Blasey Ford has a credibility problem". The Hill.
- "Lisa Boothe: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy.com. August 7, 2017.
- "Lisa Boothe". High Noon Strategies. Archived from the original on December 19, 2017. Retrieved June 30, 2019. Unknown parameter
This article "Lisa Boothe" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Lisa Boothe. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.