List of cider producers in Cornwall
This is a list of cider brands from Cornwall in the United Kingdom. Although neighbouring counties, Somerset and Devon have better known and extensive apple orchards, Cornwall has an equally long orchard and cider tradition. Many of the Cornish cider producers are using traditional Cornish varieties of apple that are well suited to growing in the Cornish climate and give a distinctive flavour to the cider. At one time, cider was the staple drink of Cornish farm workers, and most farms would have their own orchard.
List of Cornish cider producers
Others articles of the Topic Food : Georgian cheese, List of cider producers in Devon, Joanne's Food Truck, List of cider producers in Hampshire, Starbucks Coffee, Hungry Hub, Breadline Cafe
Others articles of the Topic Cornwall : List of farms in Cornwall, Mark Collicott, St Martin, Looe
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of cider producers in Devon
- Cider in the United Kingdom
- List of cider brands
- List of cider and perry producers in the United Kingdom
- Cornish cuisine
- Virginia Spiers Burcombes, Queenies and Colloggetts: the Making of a Cornish Orchard. West Brendon, 1996 ISBN 0952764105, ISBN 9780952764106
- Antony Gibson In Search of Cider: Cider and Cider Makers in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset. Paperback – 8 Apr 2010
- "The Apple Tree" an article by Thomas Cragoe FRGS, Journal of the Royal Institution of Cornwall, (Volume 9, Part 1) By Royal Institution of Cornwall pages 67–79 
- James Evans and Mary Martin A Cornish Pomona: a selection of West Country apple varieties
- "A History of the World - Object : Cider apple mill". BBC. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2017-04-01.
- "Cheers as Cornish Orchards cider wins gold award". Bbc.co.uk. 2012-05-06. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- "Companies House". Beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. 2003-08-19. Retrieved 2015-12-12.
- "Healeys Cyder wins three awards at glittering ceremony". Western Morning News. 2015-10-24. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- "How Cornwall beat the French to boozy bubbles". West Briton. 2015-06-17. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- "Fowey Valley Cider". Archived from the original on December 8, 2015. Retrieved December 9, 2015. Unknown parameter
- "Haye Farm Cider is a family-run business that makes traditional cider". Cornwalllife.co.uk. 2015-06-17. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- "History". Haye Farm Cider. Retrieved 2015-12-12.
- Anderson Elizabeth (11 June 2015). "Small cider makers "put at risk" by Brussels taxman". Daily Telegraph. pp. B5.
- "Wine Review: Polgoon ciders". Telegraph. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- "About Polgoon Cider Orchard and Vineyard". Polgoon.com. Retrieved 2015-12-12.
- "Cider Tour in Cornwall - Real Cider | Real Cider". Real-cider.co.uk. 2014-04-08. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- "About". St Ives Cider. Archived from the original on 2015-12-22. Retrieved 2015-12-12. Unknown parameter
- "Skreach Cider | Food From Cornwall". Paulmahoney.com. 2015-09-02. Retrieved 2015-12-08.[permanent dead link]
- "Meet The Brewer: Touchwood Cider". Cornish-bottled-beer.co.uk. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- Journal of the Royal Institution of Cornwall - Royal Institution of Cornwall. Books.google.com. p. 74. Retrieved 2017-04-01.
- James Evans & Mary Martin A Cornish Pomona: A Selection of West Country Apple Varieties, Particularly from the Tamar Valley and Cornwall. Paperback – 1 September 2014, ISBN 978-0992992804
- South West of England Cidermakers’ Association
- Cornish Cider & Perry Cornwall CAMRA page
- CAMRA Cider and Perry
This article "List of cider producers in Cornwall" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of cider producers in Cornwall. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.