List of fictional buses
Buses often appear as settings, or sometimes even characters, in works of fiction. This is a list of named buses which were important story elements in notable works of fiction, including books, films and television series.
- The Battle Bus, from Fortnite
- Bus 25/25, from the 1994 film Speed
- Catbus, a sentient bus from the 1988 film My Neighbor Totoro
- "Cyclops", a nucelar-powered bus from the 1976 film The Big Bus
- Bertie the Bus, from The Railway Series and Thomas & Friends
- "Bulgy the Bus", also from The Railway Series and Thomas & Friends.
- "Doris", the fictional band's tour bus in the 2000 film Almost Famous.
- The Knight Bus, which appears in several of the Harry Potter books and films
- The Magic School Bus
- "Priscilla", the eponymous bus in the 1994 film The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- "Sweetheart", in John Steinbeck's The Wayward Bus
- "Tayo", "Rogi", "Lani", and "Gani", bus characters from the Korean animated children's show, Tayo the Little Bus.
- Shaw, Anaia (2017). "The Tour Bus and the Road". In Slethaug, Gordon E. Music and the Road: Essays on the Interplay of Music and the Popular Culture of the American Road. Bloomsbury. pp. 72–. ISBN 9781501335273. Search this book on
- Romero, Frances (17 August 2011). "Top 10 Famous Buses". Time.
- Halverson, Cathryn (Winter 2008). "John Steinbeck's Sweetheart: The Cosmic American Bus". College Literature. The Johns Hopkins University Press. 35 (1): 82–99.
- Lindeke, Bill (20 May 2020). "The Five Best Bus Films of All Time". streets.mn. Retrieved 25 July 2020.
- Marshall, Colin (31 March 2016). "One of Korea's Most Popular Cartoons Is About a Bus". The Korea Blog. The L.A. Review of Books.
This article "List of fictional buses" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of fictional buses. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.