List of firsts in China
This is a list of firsts in China.
Awards and titles
- 2005: Ang Lee for Best Director; also the first Asian to win the prize.
- Person (man) to scale Mount Everest: Wang Fuzhou, Gonpo and Qu Yinhua
- Woman to scale Mount Everest: Phanthog on 27 May 1975; the 2nd woman in the world to scale the peak
Film, TV and entertainment
- 1990: Oscar nomination for Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film Ju Dou
Women in general
Women in Governance
Literature and media
- "Pan Duo: China's first woman on top of world – CCTV-International". September 27, 2009. Archived from the original on July 11, 2016. Retrieved July 11, 2016.
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "List of firsts in China" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:List of firsts in China. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.