Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Alma mater||Iuliu Hațieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy|
Lucian Mocan MD, PhD is a Romanian associate professor, senior scientist Gastroeterology Institute- 3-rd Surgical Department a Cluj Napoca Romaniaand in parallel, since 2007, he serves as the Chief Scientist of the Nanomedicine Department. Mocan also teaches general surgery at Iuliu Hațieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy
He graduated from Iuliu Hațieganu University of Medicine and Pharmacy in 2002 and he had training in advanced laparoscopic procedures in Sweden, Germany, Nederland and France. He performed more than 500 laparoscopic procedures for gastrointestinal disorders as well as gastrointestinal cancers (colo-rectal, stomach, liver, pancreas and esophagus).
His publications and patents include clinical research in the area of general surgery, laparoscopic surgery and nanomedicine. He holds 5 patents in the field of Nanomedicine has published more than 50 original articles in the field of Nanomedicine in ISI Web of Science-indexed journals with impact factor and has several publications as main author in journals such as Nature Scientific Reports.
He is also the editor in chief of Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Nanomedicine Journal. Mocan has also produced 11 international book chapters in the field of Nanomedicine.
- "Dr. Mocan Lucian". Clinica Chirurgie III (in română). 20 January 2015. Retrieved 12 November 2017.
- "Mocan Lucian Constantin" (in română). University of Medicine and Pharmacy. Retrieved 12 November 2017.
- "Când va fi testată pe oameni cercetarea unică în lume pentru cancer cu nanoparticule de aur?". Monitorul de Cluj. Retrieved 12 November 2017.
- Mocan, Lucian; Matea, Cristian; Tabaran, Flaviu A.; Mosteanu, Ofelia; Pop, Teodora; Puia, Cosmin; Agoston-Coldea, Lucia; Gonciar, Diana; Kalman, Erszebet; Zaharie, Gabriela; Iancu, Cornel; Mocan, Teodora (23 December 2016). "Selective in vitro photothermal nano-therapy of MRSA infections mediated by IgG conjugated gold nanoparticles". Nature.com. doi:10.1038/srep39466. Retrieved 12 November 2017.
- Lucian Mocan publications indexed by Google Scholar
This article "Lucian Mocan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.