Luck (upcoming film)
Please note: This draft should not be submitted for review / moved to the mainspace until filming has begun, per WP:NFF.
|Directed by||Alessandro Carloni|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Search Luck (upcoming film) on Amazon.
Luck is an upcoming American 3D computer-animated comedy film produced by Skydance Animation and distributed by Paramount Pictures. The film will be directed by Alessandro Carloni, from a script by Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger.
The film will be released on March 19, 2021 in the United States.
Luck focuses on the ongoing battles between the organizations of good luck and bad luck that secretly affects our daily lives".— Skydance Animation
In July 2017, Paramount Pictures and Skydance Media formed a multi-year partnership with Madrid-based Ilion Animation Studios, announcing its first animated feature film Luck, with a release date of March 19, 2021. Alessandro Carloni signed on to direct the film, from a script by Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger. Skydance Animation hired former Pixar Animation Studios and Walt Disney Animation Studios CCO John Lasseter as Head of Animation, which started in late January 2019. This decision has been met with disapproval from contributors to some Skydance projects, including Luck, owing to prior allegations of sexual harassment against Lasseter during his time with Pixar. In April 2019, Emma Thompson was to voice a character in Luck, but left the project after learning of Lasseter being hired.
Luck is scheduled to be theatrically released on March 19, 2021, in the United States.
- Busch, Anita (February 22, 2018). "Skydance Media Taps 'Tangled's Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct 'Powerless'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- McNary, Dave (October 10, 2017). "Skydance Hires Bill Damaschke for Animation-Family Entertainment Post". Variety. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- Kit, Borys (July 19, 2017). "Skydance Taps Directors for Two Animation Movies (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- Lang, Brent (January 9, 2019). "Ousted Pixar Chief John Lasseter Hired by Skydance Animation". Variety. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- Donnelly, Matt (February 14, 2019). "Skydance Animation Names Holly Edwards President Under John Lasseter". Variety. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- Lang, Brent (January 15, 2019). "John Lasseter's Skydance Animation Tenure Is Already off to a Rocky Start". Vanity Fair. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
- "Emma Thompson explains her John Lasseter letter". Southern California Public Radio. April 12, 2019. Retrieved September 22, 2019.
This article "Luck (upcoming film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Luck (upcoming film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.