|Privately held company|
|Industry||Cosmetics and personal care products|
Miami, Florida, U.S.
|Headquarters 🏙️||Miami, FL, Florida, USA.|
Area served 🗺️
|Luis Urdaneta, Chairman & Co-Founder |
Rayner Urdaneta, CEO & Co-Founder
Stuart A. MacMillan, President
|Products 📟||Hair Care, Beauty, Shampoo , Hair Conditioner|
Number of employees
MONAT is an American based, privately owned hair care company headquartered in Miami, Florida. MONAT is the first company in the beauty and personal care area of the Direct Selling Industry to offer hair care products as their primary offering. The company operates by working with their independent consultants, called Market Partners, to purchase and sell MONAT products to customers. MONAT presently operates in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom.
MONAT Global is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alcora Corp, whose holdings include L'EUDINE Global, a direct selling company specializing in beauty and wellness products that operates in both USA and Latin America.. Alcora is also the parent company of B&R Products, a research, development, and manufacturing laboratory subsidiary that develops products and materials for MONAT and other companies. All companies are headquartered in Miami, Florida. MONAT was founded in 2014 with the aim of entering the personal care section of direct sales, an industry projected to reach $25.1 billion by 2025. 
In 2017, MONAT Global exceeded $300 million in sales, a growth of 700% in 3 years. MONAT Global has since expanded into two other markets since launch, Canada in 2015 (DSA.ca), and the United Kingdom in early 2018
MONAT employs independent sales consultants known as “Market Partners” to sell its products at retail pricing or through a VIP program. Market Partners can sell product and recruit downline consultants via social media and other forms of online advertising, including their own online store’s back office where customers can make purchases and enroll in the VIP program.
MONAT hosts annual events for the public as well as its market partners. This includes a roadshow tour spanning various cities in United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. MONAT also hosts an annual Leadership Summit, exclusive to top Market Partners, as well as an annual conference, MONATions, which includes various networking events including sales training, product announcements and guest speakers.
MONAT has different incentive levels for their market partners. These incentives include having a vehicle as per the MONAT Motor Club or becoming eligible special trips as part of the MONAT Passport program.
MONAT’s shampoo, conditioner, and hair styling products are created and formulated in-house. MONAT’s flagship product, REJUVENIQE® Oil Intensive, is composed of a signature formula that can be found in many of MONAT’s products.
MONAT Gratitude is the charitable arm of MONAT Global with the purpose of providing a platform for MONAT employees and Market Partners to give back to the community for providing a positive change. MONAT Gratitude’s recent initiatives have been focused on “decreasing the high school dropout rate by investing and partnering with nonprofit programs that stabilize families in crisis/extreme poverty helping parents to provide safe and supportive homes, as well as therapeutic services, to their children.” In 2018, MONAT Global received a Communitas Award for Community Service and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for its MONAT Gratitude program.
Position on Animal Testing
In 2018 MONAT Global was recognized by Cruelty Free International as a Leaping Bunny Approved Brand, certifying that no animals were harmed or affected towards the creation of their products at the ingredient level.
Awards and Distinctions
Direct Sellers Association of Canada - Journey to Success Award (2017)
American Business Awards Company Awards– Gold Stevie® Award, Startup of the Year (Consumer Products) Silver Stevie® Award, Fastest Growing Startup of the Year (Consumer Products) Bronze Stevie® Award, Motivational Video (“Life After MONAT”) 2016 Stevie® Awards for Women in Business Silver Stevie® Award (Blog of the Year) Bronze Stevie® Award, , Communications Campaign of the Year, Social Media Focused (“Real People, Real Possibilities”)
American Business Awards Videographer Awards Award of Excellence, Cultural (“MONAT Family”) Award of Excellence, Recruitment (“Life After MONAT”) Award of Distinction, Writing (“We Are Modern Nature”) Award of Distinction, Instructional (“Frances’ Favorite Treatment- Replenish Masque”) Award of Distinction, Special Event (“MONATions United Convention Recap”)
Platinum, Print Media-Internal (Style magazine) Platinum, Print Media–Employee Publications–Manual (Jump Start Workbook) Gold, Print Media—Brochures—Handbook (Guide to Success) Gold, Digital Media-Social Media (Social Media Engagement) Gold, Digital Media–Social Media (Blog Overall) Gold, Digital Media–Writing (Web)–Blog
- "MONAT". Alcora Corporation.
- "Global Organic Personal-Care Market Expected to Reach $25.1 Billion by 2025 as reported by the Direct Selling Association". Direct Selling News. Direct Selling Association. Retrieved March 22, 2018.
- Nuyten, Ted. "Monat Global Expects $300 Million Revenue For 2017". BusinessForHome.org. Business For Home.
- "MONAT Global UK - DSA UK Listing". DSA UK. Direct Selling Association - UK.
- Tabin, Elise Minton. "Is This Hair Brand the Next Rodan + Fields?". New Beauty. New Beauty. Retrieved August 10, 2016.
- "MONAT Global - Solomon Group". Solomon Group.
- "Creative Learning Centre Host Yoga Experience". Bernews.com. Bernews. Retrieved May 19, 2018.
- "MONAT Global Receives Communitas Award for CSR Program MONAT Gratitude". Direct Selling News. Direct Selling Association. Retrieved June 6, 2018.
- "MONAT Leaping Bunny Profile". Leaping Bunny. www.leapingbunny.org.
- "DSA HONOURS THE BEST OF ITS BEST". DSA Canada. Direct Sellers Association. Retrieved August 23, 2017.
- "MONAT Global--Startup of the Year". The American Business Awards. Stevie Awards.
- "2016 Company of the Year Award Winners". The American Business Awards. Stevie Awards.
- "2016 Video Award Winners". The American Business Awards. Stevie Awards.
- "MONAT Global Public Blog - Hermes Awards". Hermes Creative Awards. Hermes Creative Awards.
- "MONAT Global Anne Fisher Video". Hermes Creative Awards. Hermes Creative Awards.
- "Winners | MarCom Awards 2016 - Gold". MarCom Awards. MarCom Awards. 2016.
- "MarCom Award Winners | 2016 - Gold". MarCom Awards. MarCom Awards. 2016.
This article "MONAT Global" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:MONAT Global. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.