Madison Ivy at the AVN Awards Show on January 21, 2017
14 June 1989
Munich, West Germany
|Height||4 ft 11 in (1.50 m)|
|Weight||98 lb (44 kg)|
Life and career[edit | edit source]
Ivy was born in Munich, West Germany, on June 14, 1989. Shortly after her birth, her family moved to Texas, where she grew up. Instead of going to a public school, Ivy was homeschooled. In 2007, she moved to Sacramento, California, where she had jobs laying tiles, working for the fast food chain In-N-Out Burger as well as helping out as a mechanic at a local bowling alley.
Later, she started dancing at a strip club, which is where she met adult film actress Aurora Snow, who gave Ivy the necessary contacts to begin a career in porn. She also said adult actress Shy Love "took [her] under her wings" and helped her get started in the business.
In July 2013, Ivy became the first female contract-star for the pornographic production company Brazzers. The contract, signed in July 2013, called for her to perform in her first anal scene, which she did in May 2014, together with Mick Blue. The scene was written and directed by Ivy herself.
In 2015, Ivy was a passenger in a car accident and suffered several injuries which include a fractured spine and her stomach being torn open. Ivy wrote,“I can still move my legs luckily, but I will be off my feet for a month maybe 2, maybe longer we are still unsure. All things happen for a reason and I am just happy to be alive. Live life, love, rave and just know even when life is hard you have love of good people around you".
Aside from being a pornographic actress, she is also a personal yoga instructor and a karate enthusiast, having trained Isshin-ryū for six years. She formerly dated fellow porn actress Heather Starlet.
Awards and nominations[edit | edit source]
|2009||Nominated||AVN Award||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene||Not Bewitched XXX|
|2010||Nominated||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene||Party of Feet|
|Nominated||Best Oral Sex Scene||Jules Jordan: Feeding Frenzy 10|
|2012||Nominated||Best Tease Performance||The Bombshells|
|2013||Nominated||Best POV Sex Scene||POV 40|
|2014||Won||XBIZ Award||Best Scene - Couples-Themed Release (with Mick Blue)||Hotel No Tell|
|2015||Nominated||AVN Award||Best Anal Sex Scene (with Mick Blue)||Brazzers 10th Anniversary|
|Nominated||Most Outrageous Sex Scene (with Chasity Lynn & Ashley Fires)||Chocolate Martinis|
|Nominated||XBIZ Award||Best Scene - Vignette Release (with Keiran Lee)||Pornstars Like It Big 20|
|Nominated||Best Scene - Couples-Themed Release (with Bill Bailey)||No Way Out|
|2016||Nominated||XBIZ Award||Best Sex Scene – Vignette Release (with Keiran Lee)||Baby Got Boobs 16|
References[edit | edit source]
- "Madison Ivy on IAFD.com". IAFD.com. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "Madison Ivy - Pornstar Interview by Zzinsider / Episode 1". zzinsider.com. YouTube.com. Retrieved 4 November 2013.
- "Interview: Madison Ivy". Fox Magazine. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "Madison Ivy shows off her beautiful body to Rachael Vee at the AEE & AVN awards". zoomin.tv. YouTube.com. Retrieved 4 November 2013.
- "Brazzers Signs Madison Ivy as First-Ever Female Contract Star". avn.com. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "Madison Ivy, Heather Starlet, Presley Hart Interview by Rainbow Sun Francks". ConsoleCreature. Retrieved 4 November 2013.
- "Nominations 2009 AVN Adult Movie Awards" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 March 2009. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "2010 AVN Award Nominees". AVNAwards.com. Archived from the original on 17 April 2010.
- "2013 AVN Awards Nominations" (PDF). AVNAwards.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on April 15, 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
- "2016 Nominees". XBIZ Awards. Retrieved September 11, 2016.
[edit | edit source]
- Madison Ivy at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Madison Ivy at the Adult Film Database
- Madison Ivy on IMDb
- Madison Ivy on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 22: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Madison Ivy.|
This article "Madison Ivy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Madison Ivy/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.