|Born||Manuel Ríos Fernandez|
17 December 1998
Calzada de Calatrava, Spain
Search Manu Ríos on Amazon.
Early Life and Career
Ríos was born on December 17, 1998 in Calzada de Calatrava, Spain. In 2010, He started his YouTube Channel at the age of 8 then participated in Got Talent España and Joined in the talent series 'Cántame Cómo Pasó'.
In 2011, His Role on "Tú sí que vales" then played the role of Gavroche in the internationally known musical Les Miserables. He took the new Parchís teen band and did a role in the 2012 musical "Don Pepito". In Fact, he gained much fame and popularity, his social media accounts as he had gained more fame and dubbed as the "Spanish Justin Bieber". 
Manu has an Older Brother Named Jose.
- "Manu Ríos". Retrieved June 8, 2019.
- "A PELAYO DÍAZ LE SALE COMPETENCIA" (in Spanish). Que Me Dices!. August 21, 2018. Retrieved June 8, 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Quiero ser como Manu Ríos, el «it-boy» más famoso" (in Spanish). La Razon. August 18, 2018. Retrieved June 8, 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Manu Ríos, Entrevista y Fotos Exclusivas" (in Spanish). Neo2 Spain. Retrieved June 9, 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Conheça Manu Rios cantor, youtuber e celebridade da web muito conhecido no Instagram
- Manu Ríos: "Hacemos los temas clásicos con un toque más moderno"
- Javier Aguado (August 22, 2018). "Manu Ríos, el nuevo 'it boy' que arrasa en Instagram" (in Spanish). Mujer Hoy. Retrieved June 9, 2019.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- El vídeo de Manu Ríos sin ropa que supera a Cristina Pedroche, Pilar Rubio (y compañía)
- ¿AÚN NO CONOCES AL JUSTIN BIEBER ESPAÑOL?
- Official website
- Manu Ríos on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Manu Ríos on Instagram
This article "Manu Ríos" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Manu Ríos. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.