Mark Biltz, November 2016
Wichita, KansasJune 25, 1956
|Education||Kansas Newman College|
|Organization||El Shaddai Ministries|
Mark Biltz (born: June 25, 1956) is an American Christian pastor and author. His theories correlate solar and lunar eclipses and biblical prophecy and he has published several books on the topic which earned him wide-spread notoriety in television, radio, newspapers and magazines around the world. Biltz is also the Washington state director of Christians United for Israel, a pro-Israel organization founded by John Hagee. Since beginning his research on the "Blood Moons" tetrad phenomenon in 2008, Biltz has come to be known as "the blood moons pastor" or "Blood Moon Biltz". In his research and findings, he correlates lunar and solar eclipses with the modern State of Israel.
Biography[edit | edit source]
In 2001, he founded El Shaddai Ministries where he started to teach the bible to Christians from a Jewish perspective.
In 2008, he started researching the phenomenon known as "Blood Moons" and started to correlate data he found on NASA's website with the Hebrew calendar and the modern State of Israel. Since then, he has come to be known as "Blood Moons Biltz" and “the blood moons pastor”.
Biltz hosts his own show on the PTL TV Network entitled Discovering the Ancient Paths.
Works[edit | edit source]
- Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs (2014) ISBN 978-1936488117
- Sooner Than You Think: A Prophetic Guide to the End Times (with Sid Roth, Perry Stone, Tom Horn, L.A. Marzulli, Paul McGuire, and John Shorey, 2015) ISBN 978-0768406092
- God's Day Timer: The Believer's Guide to Divine Appointments (2016) ISBN 978-1944229238
- The Three Messiahs: The Startling Connection Between the Jewish Messiah, the Antichrist, and the Twelfth Imam (2017) ISBN 978-1617957444
- Decoding the Antichrist and the End Times: What the Bible Says and What the Future Holds (2019) ISBN 978-1629995977
TV appearances[edit | edit source]
|2009-2014||It's Supernatural||Himself||TV Series|
|2013-2014||Prophecy in the News||Himself||TV Series|
|2014||Let the Lion Roar||Messenger||Documentary|
|2014-2015||Praise the Lord||Himself||TV Series|
|2015||Four Blood Moons||Himself||Documentary|
See also[edit | edit source]
- Blood moon prophecy
- Predictions and claims for the Second Coming of Christ
- John Hagee
- Christians United for Israel
- Center for Jewish–Christian Understanding and Cooperation
References[edit | edit source]
- World Net Daily (18 March 2015). "MEGA-PASTOR HIJACKS 'BLOOD MOONS' DISCOVERY". WorldNetDaily. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- Ohlheiser, Abby (3 April 2015). "Everything you need to know about the 'blood moon' apocalypse debate". The Washington Post. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- McCoy, Terrence (20 March 2015). "The solar eclipse signals the coming apocalypse, pastors say". The Washington Post. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- Hasson, Nir (30 September 2015). "'Blood Moon Prophecy' Casts Shadow on Christian Embassy Sukkot Celebration". Haaretz. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- ANDERSON, TROY (26 October 2015). "Is The World Turning Its Back on Israel in Fulfillment of Prophecy?". Charisma News. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- Weisz, Tuly (31 March 2015). "Christian Leaders Call for Passover Blood Moon Prayer for Israel's Safety". Breaking Israel News. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- Berkowitz, Adam Eliyahu (24 December 2018). "Super Blood Moon To Pass Over U.S. Capital on Trump's President-aversary". Breaking Israel News. Retrieved 28 December 2018.
- LANCASTER, JESSILYN (14 August 2017). "Blood Moon Pastor Gives Prophetic Insight Into Coming Solar Eclipse". Charisma News. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- Berkowitz, Adam Eliyahu (29 January 2018). "Kabbalist: Rare Astronomical Confluence On Holiday Is Bad Omen For Arab Nations". Breaking Israel News. Retrieved 28 December 2018.
- Hoare, Callum (22 July 2018). "End of the world fears as 'longest Blood Moon of century' to spark apocalypse NEXT WEEK". Daily Star (UK). Retrieved 28 December 2018.
- Cant, Ash (30 July 2018). "People think the lunar eclipse means the end of the world". news.com.au. Retrieved 28 December 2018.
- UDODIONG, INEMESIT (25 July 2018). "American pastor says Blood Moon is a prophetic sign of the apocalypse". Pulse (Nigeria). Retrieved 28 December 2018.
- Caron, Christina (27 July 2018). "'Blood Moon' Provides Dramatic Sights, and a Dose of Folklore". The New York Times. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- "Jean E. Biltz - 1925 - 2011 - Obituary". reflection-pointe.com. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
- Yarbrough, Mike (19 April 2010). "Mark Biltz". Blogger. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
- "Mark Biltz Bio - El Shaddai Ministries" (PDF). El Shaddai Ministries. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
- Elizabeth Weise (3 April 2014). "Blood moon eclipse on April 15 is a special event". USA Today. Retrieved 28 December 2018.
- WorldNetDaily (21 August 2017). "Eclipse warning: History shows America headed for judgment". WorldNetDaily. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
- WorldNetDaily (21 January 2018). "Here comes a 'super blue blood moon eclipse'". WorldNetDaily. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
- on YouTube
- LEONARD, TOM (18 April 2014). "Moon of doom: This week's blood-red moon signals Armageddon, say the Bible thumpers... Time to head for the hills!". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 1 January 2019.
- "Discovering the Ancient Paths - PTL TV NETWORK". Retrieved 28 December 2018.
[edit | edit source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mark Biltz.|
- Official website
- Mark Biltz on IMDb
- on 's channelYouTube
- Discovering the Ancient Paths on the PTL TV NETWORK
- on YouTube
- on YouTube
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Literature : Süreyyya Evren, Gillian Jerome, Moustafa Nouraldeen
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Christianity : Angelo Roppolo, Norman Maphosa
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Mr. Rajkumar (actor), Wayne H. Babbitt, Woody Freeman, Alberto Nassetti, Elizabeth Taylor, J. H. Netterville, Aliya Prokofyeva
Others articles of the Topic Literature : Gerard McKeown, Süreyyya Evren, Amini Cishugi, Moustafa Nouraldeen, Gillian Jerome, If It Ain't Got That Swing, Sylvain Fort
Others articles of the Topic Christianity : J. Allen Carnes, General Board of Higher Education and Ministry, Persecution of Christians in the modern era, Campus Outreach, Dean Burgon Society, International Christian Church, List of Christian Nobel laureates
Category:1956 births Category:Living people Category:Christian Zionists Category:People from Wichita, Kansas Category:People from Tacoma, Washington Category:21st-century American writers Category:American Christian Zionists Category:American Christian theologians Category:American Christian writers Category:Writers from Wichita, Kansas
This article "Mark Biltz" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mark Biltz. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.