21.1 / March 1, 2021
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, Linux|
|Available in||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
|Type||Product lifecycle management|
Search Mars PLM on Amazon.Mars PLM is a product lifecycle management (PLM) software application add-on on SAP.  It was originally created by Fourteen TEC, a company that specialized in PLM consulting.
Mars PLM customers are medium/large corporations. The product is oriented to two different industries:
- Discrete - Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Electronics & High-Tech, Industrial Products, Medical Devices.
- Process - Chemical, Pharma, Food & Beverage, Consumer Goods, Cosmetical, Personal Care.
Direct non-SAP competitive products to Mars PLM include Windchill by PTC, Empower PLM by Omnify, Teamcenter by Siemens, ENOVIA by Dassault Systèmes and Agile by Oracle.
|Mars PLM 19.0||October 2019|
|Mars PLM 20.0||May 2020|
|Mars PLM 20.1||September 2020|
|Mars PLM 20.2||November 2020|
|Mars PLM 21.0||January 2021|
|Mars PLM 21.1||March 2021|
Mars Virtual Collaboration
- Portfolio and Project Management – Web-based portfolio monitoring and project collaboration across product development.
- Agile Project Management – Project Management focused on the fast development track.
- Collaboration - Combines social environments with product data to create products and practices for product teams.
Mars Document Management
- Document Explorer – a tool based on windows explorer UX.
- Technical Document – management of non-cad documents related to the product.
- Change Document – change management document process easy to use.
- Product Data – master product data management repository that also helps teams manage critical processes such as change/configuration, and detailed design.
Mars Recipe Development
- Product Compliance – Manages product compliance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Materials & Substances – Integrates with existing enterprise systems to provide materials and substances in products based on an accurate BOM.
- Nonconformance – manages the intake, evaluation, resolution, and tracking of nonconforming products.
- Engineering Change Manager – helps control change creation, management, and approval processes as they relate to technical product and service information.
- Process Manager – Track business process and manage stakeholders.
- Prediction – Helps assess product reliability early in the design process.
This article "Mars PLM" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mars PLM. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.