|Alma mater||University of Queensland|
|Occupation||Lawyer, manager, lobbyist|
Martyn Iles is a lawyer and an Australian political activist. He is currently the Managing Director of the Australian Christian Lobby (ACL). He was Managing Director of the Human Rights Law Alliance until February 2018.
Employment[edit | edit source]
Lobbying[edit | edit source]
Iles has lobbied the federal parliament against what he argues is harm being caused to Australian children through access to pornography on the internet.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Onward Christians soldier into politics". The Daily Telegraph. 4 February 2018.
- "Meet the new managing director of the Australian Christian Lobby". Eternity News. 8 February 2018.
- "Martyn Iles new Managing Director for Australian Christian Lobby". Anglican Church League. 3 February 2018. Retrieved 10 February 2018.
- "Lyle Shelton joins Australian Conservatives party". Sky News Australia. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- Doherty, Ben (2018-02-03). "Lyle Shelton quits Australian Christian Lobby to enter politics". The Guardian. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- "Changes at the Australian Christian Lobby – Martyn Iles". Vision Radio Network. 8 February 2018.
- Koziol, Michael (6 October 2017). "Christian fighting fund to bankroll legal action for same-sex marriage objectors". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- Chris Merritt, (2 September 2016), Human Rights Law Alliance formed to fight for essential freedoms, The Australian. Retrieved 17 September 2017
- "Abortion protest bans: a free speech issue?". Adventist Church. 5 November 2015. Retrieved 10 February 2018.
- Ackland, Richard (17 June 2017). "Sunday law school". The Saturday Paper. Retrieved 10 February 2018.
- Rushton, Gina (12 October 2017). "An Abortion Protester Backed By The Australian Christian Lobby Has Lost Her Case". Buzzfeed. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- Ogilvie, Felicity (30 January 2017). "Changes to 18C could encourage racism: Tas Anti-Discrimination Commissioner". ABC News.
- Australian Christian Lobby (13 September 2016). "Australian Christian Lobby Submission 285 (PDF 724 KB)". Senate standing committee on Environment and Communications. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
|Managing Director of the Human Rights Law Alliance
|Managing Director of Australian Christian Lobby
|This Australian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Martyn Iles" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Martyn Iles/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.