This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|🏡 Residence||Paris, France|
|📆 Years active||2011–present|
Maryam Tarami is an Iranian-born actress and film producer.
She was born on 29 January 1988 in Teheran the capital of Iran and Tehran Province. Her family moved to the Netherlands when she was 5 years old. Her mom got her into acting to overcome her Shyness. Maryam has been a stage actress from the age of 15. She started with acting lessons at the Drama School in the Netherlands Toneelacademie Maastricht and followed up in the United States to refine her work.
In 2013 Maryam began making short films. Her second short film "February" has won 5 Awards and nominated 14 times at film festivals worldwide.
In 2015, she won the Best Actress at the London Film Awards for her role in "February", and won the 2015 Best Lead Actress Award both at the Twister Alley Film Festival and Red Dirt Film Festival.
Notes and references
- Maryam Tarami Movie review, Mockingjade Online, retrieved March 31, 2015
- "TAEM interview with actress Maryam Tarami « The Eerie Digest". eeriedigest.com. Retrieved 24 May 2019.
- Team Interview Actress Maryam Tarami February, TEAM, retrieved March 3rd, 2013
- Awards and Nominations February, IMDd, retrieved September 21, 2016
- "2015 Winners". londonfilmawards.com. London Film Awards. Retrieved 23 May 2019.
- "Awards and Nominations Maryam Tarami". IMDb. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Maryam Tarami.|
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Maryam Tarami" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Maryam Tarami. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.