Mathias le Fèvre
|Mathias le Fèvre|
Mathias le Fèvre in 2018
|Born||Mathias Wittrup le Fèvre|
2 January 1996
|Residence||London, United Kingdom|
|Partner(s)||Ciinderella Balthazar (2016 - present)|
Mathias le Fèvre is a Danish style influencer entrepreneur and model based in London. Mr le Fèvre is influential through social media. As of 30 September 2019[update] Mathias has over 150 thousand followers on his main Instagram channel . Mathias began sharing style tips on his Instagram channel in 2010, and is currently a contributing editor for The Rake Magazine.
Mathias le Fèvre regularly attends the international fashion weeks. In June 2019 Mathias was named as one of the best-dressed men at London Fashion Week Men's by GQ. Later in 2019, Mathias was also listed as among "the most stylish men to follow on Instagram" by GQ and A Gentleman's World Magazine.
Career[edit | edit source]
Mathias has through his work as model and creative producer worked with fashion and luxury brands such as Ralph Lauren, Turnbull & Asser, Vacheron Constantin, Ettinger and Globe-Trotter. In 2018 Mr le Fèvre was announced as the face of the British tailoring brand Gieves & Hawkes.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Mathias le Fèvre was born and grew up in the village of Odder in Denmark. Mathias was at an early age introduced to the world of business when he started working for his grandfather's company at the age of 12 while still in school. He co-founded his first online business when he was 16 years old while attending the talent development program, Akademiet for Talentfulde Unge.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "The Londoner: Politicos board good ship gossip". Evening Standard. Evening Standard. 12 September 2019. Retrieved 19 September 2019.
- Gentleman, The. "Men of style: Talking tailoring, travel and taste with Mathias le Fèvre". The Gentleman's Journal. The Gentleman's Journal. Retrieved 19 September 2019.
- Halmekoski, Sanna (May 15, 2018). "Nordic Humans of London". Scan Magazine (Issue 112, May 2018). Scan Magazine. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- Alexandra Wood. "Alexandra Wood interviews style influencer Mathias Le Fevre". Alexandra Wood Bespoke - Journal. Alexandra Wood. Retrieved 2 February 2019.
- Benedict, Browne. "JUXTAPOSING STYLES: MESSRS BIEDUL & LE FÈVRE". The Rake. The Rake. Retrieved 9 May 2019.
- "The Rake Magazine".
- "MATHIAS LE FEVRE STREET STYLE LONDON FASHION WEEK MEN'S FW18 LFWM". London et Paris. London et Paris. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "MENS FASHION IDEAS & INSPIRATIONS- Mathias le Fèvre". FLASHMODE. FLASHMODE. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- Fearon, Faye. "The best-dressed men at London Fashion Week Men's". www.gq-magazine.co.uk/. GQ. Retrieved 8 July 2019.
- Carvell, Nick (28 September 2019). "49 stylish men you don't yet follow on Instagram". British GQ. Retrieved 30 September 2019.
- WIDMER, RALPH (1 March 2019). "TOP MEN'S INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW". A Gentleman's Would Magazine. Retrieved 30 September 2019.
- "An Ettinger Film in an Echlin Home". Walpole. Retrieved 9 May 2019.
- "Mathias le Fèvre". Established Models. Established Models. Retrieved 2 February 2019.
- Dom. "Gieves & Hawkes AW18 campaign and No.1 newspaper". SHOW LONDON. SHOW LONDON. Retrieved 2 February 2019.
- Interview med Mathias le Fevre (July/August 2013 ed.). Denmark: Start Op Magasinet. p. 23.
[edit | edit source]
- Mathias le Fevre Official Website
- Mathias le Fevre Official Instagram
- Mathias le Fevre Official Facebook
- Profile on Nylon Studio
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Fashion : Carola Remer, Nina Cuso
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND United Kingdom : David Tony Adam Harcus, James Grime, Jack Anthony Isaacs
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Elizabeth Taylor, William Hawthorn Lynch, Frances E. Allen, Leon Gary, MC Primo, Kent Courtney, Gihan Ibrahim
Others articles of the Topic Fashion : Going commando, Juwelo, Lana Austin, Saiid Kobeisy, Nina Cuso, Mufti (brand), Carola Remer
Others articles of the Topic United Kingdom : Jack Anthony Isaacs, Insurrextion (2003), United Kingdom, Positive Money, Krabi International School, Great Britain, James Grime
This article "Mathias le Fèvre" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mathias le Fèvre. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.