Matt Harris (screenwriter)
Matt Harris Matt Harris is an American screenwriter and television producer..
Harris is best known for his screenplay The Starling, an upcoming American comedy-drama film bought by Netflix directed by Theodore Melfi starring Melissa McCarthy, Chris O'Dowd, Kevin Kline, Timothy Olyphant, Daveed Diggs, Skyler Gisondo, Loretta Devine, Laura Harrier, Rosalind Chao, and Kimberly Quinn. He has served as the executive producer of various television series including Ridiculousness (TV series), Crashletes, and TruTV Top Funniest. He was awarded an Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Nicholl Fellowship in Screenwriting in 2002 for a screenplay titled Moon of Popping Trees.
- "Matt Harris". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- The Starling
- Jr, Mike Fleming; Jr, Mike Fleming (2020-04-20). "Netflix Pays Near $20M To Win Auction For 'The Starling', Ted Melfi-Directed Melissa McCarthy-Starrer". Deadline. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- "Ridiculousness | TV Guide". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- "Credits - Crashletes". www.nickpress-crashletes.com. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
- "2002 Academy Nicholl Fellowship Memorable Moments". Oscars.org | Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. 2014-09-30. Retrieved 2020-10-20.
This article "Matt Harris (screenwriter)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Matt Harris (screenwriter). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.