|Place of origin||United States|
|Region or state||Upstate New York|
|Variations||Tex Mex and Greek-style lamb sweet and sour|
|Part of a series on|
Meatball pizza is pizza prepared with meatballs. Meatball pizza has become increasingly popular in Upstate New York in contemporary times, and some pizzerias offer them on their menus. Some restaurants offer them as a specialty pizza.
Several varieties exist, such as Tex Mex and Greek-style lamb sweet and sour. The meatballs on meatball pizzas may be sliced to reduce their size, sliced in half, or broken-up and spread on them. Meatball pizzas may be prepared in Neapolitan, flat crust, or deep-dish style. Some meatball pizzas incorporate meatballs into the crust of the pizza.
Other articles of the topic Food : Maoz Vegetarian, List of cider producers in Devon, G.N.P.C., List of cider producers in Dorset, Chakkoli, Hungry Hub, Nature's Fynd
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of meatball dishes
- List of pizza varieties by country
- Hernandez, Brian (January 2013). "Jan-Feb 2013 Pizza of the Month: Meatball Pizza". PMQ Pizza Magazine. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- Peters, Heather Lynn (December 5, 2011). "Mini-meatball pizza with fresh mozzarella and spinach is great game food, plus a wine deal". MLive. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- "Meatball pizza - popular in Upstate New York".
- Feinberg, Andrew; Stephens, Francine; Clark, Melissa (2013). Franny's: Simple Seasonal Italian. Artisan Books. pp. 270-271. ISBN 1579654649 Search this book on .
- Pizza Today, Volume 24, Issues 1-6. Pro Tech Publishing and Communications. 2006. p. 50. Search this book on
- Lagasse, Emeril (2007). "Deep-Dish Meatball Pizza - Chicago Style Pizza". Food Network. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- Knape, Chris (October 31, 2008). "On zombies, building drawings and meatball pizza crust". MLive. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- Olsen, Patrick; Sottardi, Drew (editors) (April 6, 2005). "Pizza chains take food fight to TV". Chicago Tribune (originally published by The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 31 August 2014.CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link) CS1 maint: Extra text: authors list (link)
- "BBQ Meatball Pizza". Pizzahut.co.uk. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- "Pizza for Delivery or Carryout | Order Online from Casey's". www.caseys.com. Retrieved 2020-01-06.
- Vermillion, Allecia (January 12, 2012). "Flying Squirrel's New Meatball Pizza". Seattle Met. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
This article "Meatball pizza" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Meatball pizza. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.