Screenshot of MediaCMS Site
|Initial release||January 2021|
|License||GNU Affero General Public License v3.0 on Github|
Search MediaCMS on Amazon.
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : PySol, Aigaion, Gaphor, Minetest, Gimmie, Veloren, Solarus (game engine)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
Developed by Wordgames, MediaCMS can be used to build small- to medium-sized video and media portals. As of January 2021, MediaCMS is live and released under a GNU Affero General Public License v3.0 on Github.
MediaCMS is being used by Critical Commons, the online repository of user-generated media maintained by the USC School of Cinematic Arts; Cinemata, a platform for social and environmental films about the Asia-Pacific, and Heritales Online
History and Development
Work on MediaCMS first began in mid-2018.
In 2020, EngageMedia became MediaCMS’ Product Development Partner. The core MediaCMS development team consisted of Wordgames’ Markos Gogoulos, who worked on back-end Python programming, and Giannis Stergiou, who worked on the front-end React/JS development. EngageMedia Co-founder and Associate Anna Helme contributed to product design, project management, and testing.
MediaCMS includes the following features:
- Support Multiple media types support (Video up to 4K, audio, image)
- Multiple media classification options
- Multiple media sharing options
- Easy media searching
- Complete control over your data
- Support for multiple publishing workflows
- Advanced users management
- Extensive configuration options
- Responsive design
- Light and dark theme
MediaCMS also allows for advanced video management:
- Enhanced video player
- Multiple transcoding profiles
- Adaptive video streaming
- Subtitles/Closed captioning
- Chunked file uploads
- Scalable transcoding
- "WordGames". Custom web application development services.
- EngageMedia "New video platform MediaCMS now live on Github" https://engagemedia.org/2021/mediacms-release/ Published 8 January 2021, Accessed 25 May 2021
- "Cinemata". by EngageMedia.org.
- "Heritales Online". by International Heritage Film Festival.
- EngageMedia "MediaCMS Content Management System" https://engagemedia.org/projects/mediacms/ Published 11 September 2020, Accessed 25 May 2021
- Anna Helme "The EngageMedia Team" https://engagemedia.org/team/ Accessed 25 May 2021
This article "MediaCMS" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:MediaCMS. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.