Margaret J. Meeker (born 1957) is an American pediatrician and author of books on parenting from a Christian perspective.
Her commentary on the rise of teenage sexually transmitted diseases has caught attention in education and popular publications. Meeker is invited onto broadcast programs on the topics she has written about, such as The Today Show, and The Ingraham Angle and she has a following in Christian groups on social and mainstream media and former President Donald Trump. Meeker is not professionally affiliated with conservative organizations. Meeker has written on gender roles in parenting and in adolescent psychology. She was formerly a supporter of birth control and later changed her views. Meeker cites psychological benefits as the basis of her support of sexual abstinence among teenagers, her views are quoted in analysis of the impact of pornography and the attitudes of the church to sexuality. She has appeared on various media programs such as 60 Minutes, The Today Show, Fox News's The Ingraham Angle, Donald Trump shared another one of her appearances on Fox & Friends, The Federalist, The Telegraph,and NPR.
- Meeker, Meg (2002). Epidemic: How Teen Sex Is Killing Our Kids. LifeLine Press. ISBN 978-0-89526-143-4. Search this book on
- Meeker, Meg (2007). Your Kids at Risk: How Teen Sex Threatens Our Sons and Daughters. Regnery Publishing. ISBN 978-1-59698-513-1. Search this book on
- Meeker, Margaret J. (2007). Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters. Ballantine Books. ISBN 978-0-345-49939-4. Search this book on
- Meeker, Meg (2014). Strong Mothers, Strong Sons: Lessons Mothers Need to Raise Extraordinary Men. Random House Publishing Group. ISBN 978-0-345-51809-5. Search this book on
- Meeker, Meg (2008). Boys Should Be Boys: 7 Secrets to Raising Healthy Sons. Regnery Publishing. ISBN 978-1-59698-057-0. Search this book on
- Meeker, Meg (2011). The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers: Reclaiming Our Passion, Purpose, and Sanity. Random House Publishing Group. ISBN 978-0-345-51807-1. Search this book on
- Meeker, Meg (2017). Hero: Being the Strong Father Your Children Need. Regnery Publishing. ISBN 978-1-62157-502-3. Search this book on
- Meeker, Meg (2018). You've Got This: Unlocking the Hero Dad Within. Regnery Publishing. ISBN 978-1-62157-731-7. Search this book on
- Meeker, Meg (2019). Raising a Strong Daughter in a Toxic Culture: 11 Steps to Keep Her Happy, Healthy, and Safe. Regnery Publishing. ISBN 978-1-62157-503-0. Search this book on
- "VIAF". Virtual International Authority File. Unknown parameter
- U.S, Sex Information and Education Council of the (2004). SIECUS Report. Sex Information and Education Council of the U. S. p. 9. Search this book on
- Sexually transmitted diseases. Laura K. Egendorf. Detroit: Greenhaven Press. 2007. p. 16. ISBN 978-0-7377-1975-8. OCLC 82772643. Search this book on
- Kelsey, Candice M. (2007). Generation MySpace : helping your teen survive online adolescence. New York: Marlowe & Co. p. 144. ISBN 978-1-60094-011-8. OCLC 84152851. Search this book on
- "Men: Be the best dad to your little girl in 30 days". TODAY.com. Retrieved 2021-03-13.
- Laura Ingraham (November 15, 2017). The Ingraham Angle - November 15, 2017 - Archive. Retrieved March 11, 2021. (Meeker is interviewed just after the 40-minute mark.)
- "Malala: like father, like daughter". The Telegraph. 2015-10-21. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "Meg Meeker, MD". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- Sullivan, Patrick (April 1, 2017). "The World According To Meeker". Northern Express. Northern Express. Retrieved March 12, 2021.
- Greslé-Favier, Claire (2009-01-01). "Raising Sexually Pure Kids": Sexual Abstinence, Conservative Christians and American Politics. Rodopi. pp. 37–46. doi:10.1163/9789042026797_004. ISBN 978-90-420-2679-7. Search this book on
- Eberstadt, Mary (September 2005). Home-Alone America: Why Today's Kids Are Overmedicated, Overweight, and More Troubled Than Ever Before. Sentinel. pp. 130, 139. ISBN 978-1-59523-015-7. Search this book on
- Women, sex and the church : a case for Catholic teaching. Erika Bachiochi. Boston: Pauline Books & Media. 2010. p. 66. ISBN 978-0-8198-8320-9. OCLC 504280504. Search this book on
- Michigan State site
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Meg Meeker on IMDb
This article "Meg Meeker" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Meg Meeker. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.