|Born||July 28, 1993|
|🏡 Residence||New York City, U.S|
💵 Salary :
Life and career
Michael Bailey-Gates grew up in Rhode Island where he worked an after school job at a photo studio. He continued on to receive his BFA in Photography from the School of Visual Arts in 2015, and was a recipient of the Robert Mapplethorpe Foundation Award. 
Gates tends to work across fields in the photography world ranging from photographer, to model, to stylist and designer. According to an article in i-D magazine he "envisions the stories for his work and sources the settings himself...he experiences it all, he is hands on, he creates all aspects himself, with a team or without."
Gates has modeled for the brands DKNY and CK One as well as for the publications i-D, Arena Homme +, and Interview. In 2015 Bailey-Gates was photographed by Terry Richardson for an editorial in Vogue Hommes International. He is represented by Ford Models.
In 2016, Michael-Bailey-Gates appeared in Thomas Whiteside's book Route 1, Mike and India. This book documents a trip Bailey-Gates, Whiteside and artist India Salvör Menuez took along Route 1 in Iceland.
- Michael Bailey Gates. Models.com. Retrieved June 6, 2017
- Sauvalle, Julien. Instaboy of the Week: Michael Bailey Gates. Out. January 20, 2016. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- Satran, Rory. Michael Bailey Gates, One Boy a Thousand Feelings. i-D. August 26, 2014. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- Michael Bailey-Gates. Interview. June 16, 2015. Retrieved June 15, 2017.
- Information. Michael Baliey-Gates. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- Iseman, Courtney. The Rise of the Multi-Talented Multi-Tasker. i-D. October 29, 2014. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- Michael Bailey Gates Plays Muse for Vogue Hommes Paris. Fashionisto. September 28, 2015. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- Eckart, Stephanie. India Salvor Menuez and Michael Bailey Gates Romp Through Iceland, Naked and Free. W Magazine. October 8, 2016. Retrieved June 6, 2017.
- Michael Bailey-Gates' official website
- Michael Bailey-Gates' Models.com profile
- "Michael Bailey Gates, One Boy a Thousand Feelings" article from i-D
This article "Michael Bailey-Gates" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.